Mr. Green Gaming

Mr. Darkness' Admin application - CSS

Mr. Darkness

Sooooo where's the message from the topcrew saying that he's going to be an admin?

When Clavus can be bothered to go through the applications. Which regulars here (and myself) will know can be anything up to months waiting.

This :)

good luck man, your a nice guy

• 2 weeks later...

Meanwhile, Box gifted me Skyrim and I can't stop playing it.

I MUST BRING MY ASS TO CSS... I must... do it... At friday :V

EDIT: Thanks again guys! :)

P.S: @Minky, I belive they are. Very... busy. Since TopCrew are always busy ;D (No no no, don't think I'm trying to say that you are lazy assholes, Clavus and Ywa. Im just really sure that you ARE busy :V).

Edited by Mr. Darkness
  • 5 weeks later...

Sorry for bumping this thread guys, just must mention that on mondays - thursdays I wont be able to even use internet (in expection of rare situations, like for example in need of doing HW - some "special" presentations in school). Fridays - sundays would be worth my time.

Edited by Mr. Darkness
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry for bumping this thread guys, just must mention that on mondays - thursdays I wont be able to even use internet (in expection of rare situations, like for example in need of doing HW - some "special" presentations in school). Fridays - sundays would be worth my time.

Looks like you'll be too busy to be an admin XD

Looks like you'll be too busy to be an admin XD

:V

I got bored of Skyrim theese days actually.

Began to visit CSS more once again. Even tho, there is a problem - I get bad FPS on CSS for some reason: the game lags when I play, but not when I spectate. Any other game works well for me.

But yeah, Fridays - Sundays, cuz Mon - Thu are school days, still got something to fix with marks (friday too, but it is a week end day).

Sometimes when I turn on the PC on the week days and click servers I get very sad that I can't play CSS cuz of study :L