Mr. Green Gaming

Is there any other way to donate?

warp

Hey there, I'm new to L4G and since I'm a L4D freak and an MTA racing nerd, me and my penis both agreed on donating a lil sumthing sumthing to this community, so I was wondering since I don't own a credit card yet and I can't no longer use my brother's credit card behind his back(sadface) if is it possible to donate in any other way? (i.e Mobile donations)

(Btw sorry not to introduce myself but I'm to boring and lazy to do one and you wouldn't like me anyways)

Hey there, I'm new to L4G and since I'm a L4D freak and an MTA racing nerd, me and my penis both agreed on donating a lil sumthing sumthing to this community, so I was wondering since I don't own a credit card yet and I can't no longer use my brother's credit card behind his back(sadface) if is it possible to donate in any other way? (i.e Mobile donations)

(Btw sorry not to introduce myself but I'm to boring and lazy to do one and you wouldn't like me anyways)

^ Glorious post.

If you send the money to me by mail order, I can guarantee it will be delivered

to me only...

Terms and Conditions: Charge rate of 150% therefore whatever you send me Clavus/Ywa owe me 50% extra of what you sent to pay for my services, therefore I keep all money and get an extra 50% of original money sent.

See, it's so perfect. You pay me, I get paid, They pay me, I get paid!

Edited by Corby

We'll probably support mobile payment (phone & texting) and iDEAL (Dutch) somewhere end January.

Thats a good news for me since i have been planning to support the community but i have no credit card now finally i can have a lot of GC :D

Edited by SkyNet{HuN}

I dont understand this nonsense about a creditcard, paypal doesnt need to have a credit card to be able to work. I donated quite some money with a paypal that has NO credit card.

12 year olds usually don't have acces to their bank accounts either.

And for some countries you indeed need a credit card.

Ok, sorry for the late reply, it's 2012 bitchhzzzzs, happy new year and shizzles. :lol:

Serious matters now, I'm really glad to hear that L4G will add new donations methods and as soon mobile donations are online I'll be sure to donate asap. :)

Thank you for answering and being a stake sauce community.

Edited by warp
  • 4 weeks later...

We'll probably support mobile payment (phone & texting) and iDEAL (Dutch) somewhere end January.

So, January is almost done, any updates on this?

It's delayed, still on my to-do list though.

You know i am also looking forward this :D

Edited by SkyNet{HuN}