Mr. Green Gaming

SOPA

But our local wikipedia reads as if it was written by a bunch of alcoholic housewives, I don't consider it to be a reliable source. Anyway, I find the whole SOPA-thing a bit boring, but Adriaan, you know Adriaan from Bassie & Adriaan, like he always said: whatever happens, always keep smiling.

You're supposed to read it like a retard too.

Why is this topic made? Mostly everyone is thinking the same way about SOPA anyway.

Edited by BlueYoshi97

But our local wikipedia reads as if it was written by a bunch of alcoholic housewives, I don't consider it to be a reliable source. Anyway, I find the whole SOPA-thing a bit boring, but Adriaan, you know Adriaan from Bassie & Adriaan, like he always said: whatever happens, always keep smiling.

You're supposed to read it like a retard too.

Why is this topic made? Mostly everyone is thinking the same way about SOPA anyway.

Just because you think it's boring and stupid doesn't mean we can't talk about it.

Sopa =

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░█▀▄░░░░▀█░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░

░░░▄▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░░░

░▄▀░░░▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░

░█▀▄░░░░▀▄░█▀░░░░░░░▀█░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀█░

░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░▀▄░█░▄▀░

░░░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░▀█▀░░░

░░░░░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░­

1943805_700b.jpg

Nintendo, Sony and I think EA games stopped supporting SOPA. They're to afraid to lose too much money probably

Nope, they reported that they are against it, but this is the actual list after that announcement was shown. Basically they don't want anyone knowing that more than 2.5billion people steal mario games of the web and the lose money from it. Nintendo Sad :C And well Sony blu-ray..... So much more money is lost in the process. Nike are against the interwebz D:

If this so called pull out of EA, Nintendo and Sony is true ( well it is ) They are just scared about what anonymous can do to their fragile companies.

- Conspiracy -

So many will know I talk 100% bullshit whenever I get a chance to. ( Minky knows this ) Well...

Anonymous - Government < Internet take down > Anonymous

What if Anonymous was created by the government to give ' Us the people ' a sense of hope thinking that they are doing good fighting back?

The government create this group to counter the progress to make people worry less, whilst the government gets a free ticket to increase internet security because of these ' DDOS attacks '. Stupid move. Attacking the internet will make the government pass the laws quicker to make sure the country.. ( Well USA ) is safer.

Moving on to, Luke shut up you dickbiscuit this is complete bull why would the government DDOS attack themselves? Well the same reason they would create Anon.

A new law that will bring down the internet - Anon get busy - Thus giving us hope - Leak some files that are not important ( To us forum people ) - Internet security gets buffed - Government ( fake ) panics making laws pass quicker. ( Even if it is hard to make laws go through congress quicker, shit happens if it needs to ) Obama is like I'm so black.... Yeah you are all terrorists and the internet is a threat to our country * brofist with Congress *

- Conclusion -

We could be made to think the opposite to what might be ( MIGHT BE ) Happening.

Government - Anonymous

Anonymous - Government.

Fake attacks = False hope.

You will notice the come down from the attacks and it will become quiet for a while.

SOPA has been hyped and we all know it. Hyped for a good reason because it is rather serious, but don't put all your trust into Anonymous they tend to pussy out when shit gets serious. Drug cartel... Releasing files of reported members, but they got threatened then said... " Oh no what files? "

This will be all bullshit to you lot, but at least be open to discussion and not deny it.

Nukem the average conspiracist.

Edited by Luke Nukem

Moving on to, Luke shut up you dickbiscuit this is complete bull why would the government DDOS attack themselves? Well the same reason they would create Anon.

Like anonymous would stoop that low, nor the government be smart enough to fake that IRC chat,

A new law that will bring down the internet - Anon get busy - Thus giving us hope - Leak some files that are not important ( To us forum people ) - Internet security gets buffed - Government ( fake ) panics making laws pass quicker.

The acts were just removed (http://www.ktvz.com/technology/30260813/detail.html), so no, plus they wouldnt need an excuse to pass the laws quicker theyd been ignoring everyone for the past 2 months anyway

You will notice the come down from the attacks and it will become quiet for a while.

They can hardly continuously DDoS, nor would that be productive for anything

1327076823709.gif

*stretches back and waits for Lukes response*

They have put in another bid for an anti internet-piracy thing, but theyre taking this one slower. Hopefully that will piss off too, but I doubt itll get as much attention as this

Edited by Dr.Minky