Mr. Green Gaming

SOPA

Bacon the best conspiracy about the tsunami would have to be project H.A.R.R.P :D - Off Topic -

Wait.... It was a thought not a conspiracy. If Obama is against it, it's logic.

Hm, indeed. Using common sense isn't a conspiracy. Unless everybody expects him to act along as a stupid person but then he isn't but really is and BRAIN.exe HAS STOPPED WORKING

DDoS'ing is mostly stupid, especially in this case. Not sure what Anonymous/whatever are planning to DDoS this time, but I read somewhere that they wanted to attack Microsoft's Xbox Live servers out of revenge for Megaupload (yeah I don't know either).

I'd suggest not helping with HOIC/LOIC attacks because the FBI doesn't give two shits about some website going down for two days. It's just a way of willingly making your PC part of a botnet to fight for something you won't win anyway. Especially not that way.

I'm all for making the people in charge pay for their 'crimes', because I do truly believe that none of the past month of the "internet-wars" have been totally legit. The thing is that that needs to be taken care of by the professionals. They need to collect data, and do a real job. Don't run around acting like a skiddie getting the authorities all up in your shit because you think you're 1337 and part of a supercool underground gang of hackers.

Edited by VMR