Mr. Green Gaming

Train bugg in MTA

Vliegende trijnen show up in the mission "Snail Trail" in singleplayer. Find it out yourself - start the mission, follow the train until another train comes and from then on follow the train that comes from the other side. After a while it suddenly goes flying over the Airport and through mountains. Why? It needs to be back in time to become a hazard for you again later in the mission.

Also Ywa, sorry, but come on man... vliegende treinen? You idiot.

If you can make it to the train station then the train apears to fly when in fact its driving on invisable tracks. the map that starts in the train if you go to the left instaed of going right to the car spawn to race, to the left you can stay on the tracks you have to slow down around the corners to stay on the track then like i said if you can make it to the train station you will turn right and end up on invisable tracks, if done right the race will end just as you hit the invisable track and all the people watching you will start calling you a cheater:)

Hello all. I very badly know Angijsky language and consequently I use the translator. I would like to learn. I here am engaged in creation of various cards and I play as your server (MTA), I want to learn, whether it will be possible to create for your server I cards and what you would spread them on the server? And where, in their what section if what to spread, tell please! I wait...

Hello all. I very badly know Angijsky language and consequently I use the translator. I would like to learn. I here am engaged in creation of various cards and I play as your server (MTA), I want to learn, whether it will be possible to create for your server I cards and what you would spread them on the server? And where, in their what section if what to spread, tell please! I wait...

what-the-fuck-cat.jpg

Edited by SkyNet{HuN}

what-the-fuck-cat.jpg

In what section it would be possible to throw the card MTA that have put it on this server?

• 2 months later...