Mr. Green Gaming

A big thank you to all the raided factions.

Brant_96

I remember when one could actually post minecraft topics without people whining. They aren't invading your MTA and whatnot threads just to say how much they do not care. It's still a game endorsed by the community, and has a legit reason to have topics posted here.

Please continue forward on the timestream and grow up.

Can I give you a handshake, this Minecraft hate is indeed becoming VERY annoying.

All this hating makes left4green a shitty place and makes BlueYoshi sad.

yes I may have maddy shitty posts in topic like these but people change man.

MTA map topics shouldn't show up in recent topics though.

Edited by Hundred2

I remember when one could actually post minecraft topics without people whining. They aren't invading your MTA and whatnot threads just to say how much they do not care. It's still a game endorsed by the community, and has a legit reason to have topics posted here.

Can I give you a handshake, this Minecraft hate is indeed becoming VERY annoying.

Look, personally I DONT hate minecraft...

But man, you gotta admit that those topics where people show off their little toys they managed to loot/craft/enchant are just... stupid.

I mean, really... Does the whole Mr Green community need to know that you achieved such things? that you stole a warehouse filled up with random items... or worked hard to craft powerful sticks to stab people?

Not to mention the random battles where players accuse eachother of every sort of things, from xray to combat logging and shit...

Yes, it's entertaining and every time I realize that such things happen I start eating popcorn... but,really... its childish.

Edited by Quert

But man, you gotta admit that those topics where people show off their little toys they managed to loot/craft/enchant are just... stupid.

I mean, really... Does the whole Mr Green community need to know that you achieved such things? that you stole a warehouse filled up with random items... or worked hard to craft powerful sticks to stab people?

Not to mention the random battles where players accuse eachother of every sort of things, from xray to combat logging and shit...

Yes, it's entertaining and every time I realize that such things happen I start eating popcorn... but,really... its childish.

Now you're mixing, yet again, ban topics and these together. This is no different from the ZS pictures thread or your drawings-thread. I mean, does the whole community need to know what you doodled during your last lesson? This is a thread about penultimate subject of the faction wars: Success in raiding. Just because you've hopped into the bandwagon thinking that all minecraft related and every minecraft player is worse than satan crawling out of hell carrying Justin Bieber albums does make your accusations of childishness quite hypocritical.

Am I the only one that is seeing a yellow name on the seventh picture with all the potions? The last time I checked I only saw names in white. So cherish your epic loot for now because the yellow name confirms ZomBitch and Cobblebock's accusation on the X-RAY part.

132290199935.gif

I'm getting annoyed by this constant unnecessary use of reaction images. Don't force me to put up a rule against them.

If you don't care don't reply folks.

Am I the only one that is seeing a yellow name on the seventh picture with all the potions? The last time I checked I only saw names in white. So cherish your epic loot for now because the yellow name confirms ZomBitch and Cobblebock's accusation on the X-RAY part.

132290199935.gif

I'm getting annoyed by this constant unnecessary use of reaction images. Don't force me to put up a rule against them.

If you don't care don't reply folks.

You should have done that 1 year ago.

Now you're mixing, yet again, ban topics and these together. This is no different from the ZS pictures thread or your drawings-thread. I mean, does the whole community need to know what you doodled during your last lesson? This is a thread about penultimate subject of the faction wars: Success in raiding. Just because you've hopped into the bandwagon thinking that all minecraft related and every minecraft player is worse than satan crawling out of hell carrying Justin Bieber albums does make your accusations of childishness quite hypocritical.

BUT, Baron... Atleast I make a post once every 5 days or so, and each time I bring up more than one object... also when it's possible I edit my post to add stuff so it doesnt constantly appear in the "Recent Posts" section.

Really... the fact that some people show their MC items off is getting quite old, most likely boring. I just can't understand why they brag so much for getting such lousy things...

And I repeat: I DONT hate minecraft. Nor anything else related to it (Well, there's an exception though: The ban topics where they all rage about xray, combatlogging and whatnot.)

I'm just saying that it's starting to be annoying when MC topics spam occur.

About the GIFs posting: Well, it's true... but atleast they add a funny touch to boring topics where people boast about their powerful sticks, equips and such.

Edited by Quert

BUT, Baron... Atleast I make a post once every 5 days or so, and each time I bring up more than one object... also when it's possible I edit my post to add stuff so it doesnt constantly appear in the "Recent Posts" section.

Really... the fact that some people show their MC items off is getting quite old, most likely boring. I just can't understand why they brag so much for getting such lousy things...

And I repeat: I DONT hate minecraft. Nor anything else related to it (Well, there's an exception though: The ban topics where they all rage about xray, combatlogging and whatnot.)

I'm just saying that it's starting to be annoying when MC topics spam occur.

About the GIFs posting: Well, it's true... but atleast they add a funny touch to boring topics where people boast about their powerful sticks, equips and such.

So now you're saying that active posting is a bad thing? What, are you saying that people shouldn't clog the forums with discussion?

As Clavus said: If YOU don't care, don't read them! I don't know whether it causes your eyes to bleed or something when the word minecraft pops up in the recent threads, but to me it's just stupid. Besides, the whole MC topic spam is a huge overstatement. For example, map topics are much more common.

So now you're saying that active posting is a bad thing? What, are you saying that people shouldn't clog the forums with discussion?

As Clavus said: If YOU don't care, don't read them! I don't know whether it causes your eyes to bleed or something when the word minecraft pops up in the recent threads, but to me it's just stupid. Besides, the whole MC topic spam is a huge overstatement. For example, map topics are much more common.

I'm just saying that, nowadays, atleast 40-50% of topics are minecraft related because people just want to show their "POWERFUL" items off. which is getting old... It's true, there used to be a huge MC topic spam about random ban reports about random hackers ,and luckily someone had the bright idea to put them all in an unique topic...

But then I wonder why they don't make an unique topic for people who want to boast about their equips and discuss about random minor things aswell...

All this MC topic spam (and don't bring out map topics...they aren't more common than MC's) just makes me think that this whole community is "MC-centred".

What's more...

Given that many MC topics are being posted... I deducted that minecraft.nl must be really popular.

I connected there a few times... Hardly anyone was online. True story.

Edited by Quert

I'm just saying that, nowadays, atleast 40-50% of topics are minecraft related because people just want to show their "POWERFUL" items off. which is getting old... It's true, there used to be a huge MC topic spam about random ban reports about random hackers ,and luckily someone had the bright idea to put them all in an unique topic...

But then I wonder why they don't make an unique topic for people who want to boast about their equips and discuss about random minor things aswell...

All this MC topic spam (and don't bring out map topics...they aren't more common than MC's) just makes me think that this whole community is "MC-centred".

What's more...

Given that many MC topics are being posted... I deducted that minecraft.nl must be really popular.

I connected there a few times... Hardly anyone was online. True story.

There's ten map threads recent topics and seven minecraft ones. Also, if it is really all about the fact that there are several threads, you could at least point them to the direction of the faction wars thread instead of starting inane arguments with more dramatic ellipsis than an average SBAHJ comic. This has just kept the topic in recent arguments far longer than it should have.

Remember back in the days we would say stuff like Nice Loot, instead of being a bunch of dicks.

Let's be nice again guys :)

Nice loot.

There is a reason why people are dicks, if you just knew before concluding beforehand.

You got our stuff because of using TNT within the base. With a glitch, which were a failure on the faction plugin's side. So not going to say nice loot or anything nice. Because, it is easy to enter ANY bases, but stealing their chests by TNT. Seems lame, right?

Anyways, go ahead and tell them it is a nice loot.

We decided that the minecraft server is shit as fuck at the moment, so no need to login and be active. That is the reason why you could claim our land, so np with the ender pearls, keep them.

Also, it is veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery nice that the server admins can backup servers when minor instances happens (like the server backup a month ago I think?) But they can't reset when shit like this happens after it has been patched.

Remember back in the days we would say stuff like Nice Loot, instead of being a bunch of dicks.

Nice loot.

There is a reason why people are dicks, if you just knew before concluding beforehand.

You got our stuff because of using TNT within the base. With a glitch, which were a failure on the faction plugin's side. So not going to say nice loot or anything nice. Because, it is easy to enter ANY bases, but stealing their chests by TNT. Seems lame, right?

We decided that the minecraft server is shit as fuck at the moment, so no need to login and be active. That is the reason why you could claim our land, so np with the ender pearls, keep them.

Also, it is veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery nice that the server admins can backup servers when minor instances happens (like the server backup a month ago I think?) But they can't reset when shit like this happens after it has been patched.

After a second examination.

It's nice loot.

Nice loot.

After a second examination.

It's nice loot.

that's what she said.