Mr. Green Gaming

Minecrap

BlueYoshi97

I wanted to find out if the Moon shines in the Left4Green server in Minecrap, but Minecrap doesn't work for me.

I can't join the server cuz:

post-62-0-43175100-1329691073_thumb.jpg

I already:

-Tried all the Javas in the world, including 64-bits and 32-bits.

-Syncing my time clock with the internet (no not my own idea, but this is what the official site tells me to do)

-Deleting Minecraft / Java from my pc a couple of 9089308943890489304 times.

-Doing a barrel roll (not gonna try again)

-The "Angry" approach (WORK GOD DAMN IT)

-The "Happy" approach (I love you Minecraft, with your beautiful graphics and magnificent societies)

-The "Desperate" approach (PLEASEEEEEEEEEE I'LL DO ANYTHING JUST WORK PLEASEEEEEEEEE)

Please help! I want to proof towards myself how crappy this game is! I mean fun! I mean whatever!

Before signing in click options > force update

See if that works, but it looks like a Java issue. Google is your friend :V

I tried that but updating Minecraft makes it crash. It's just stops at 2% somewhere.

Google and I are still friends, but Google showed me all the knowledge, to a limit. This bug is nasty and Google isn't able to solve it.

When you say you're deleting minecraft, are you deleting the system files in app data or just the client launcher?

I was doing that for a while before I realised on mac. If you need to know how to get there then look for optifine instructions, it tells you where to go to find the minecraft folder.

The error message to me suggests something wrong with your internet connection though? Perhaps you could try running minecraft on another computer just to rule out the connection.

Sorry if this seems condescending, just trying to help out :)

Type in the search thingy, %appdata%, open minecraft and delete your bin folder. That'll force an update

ALSO

Both the server and the client should synchronise their system clocks with time.windows.com:

Right click the time in the system tray. Click "Adjust Date/Time". Go to "Internet Time" tab, and apply common sense in order to acheive the above.

Edited by Dr.Minky
Both the server and the client should synchronise their system clocks with time.windows.com:

Right click the time in the system tray. Click "Adjust Date/Time". Go to "Internet Time" tab, and apply common sense in order to acheive the above.

Yeap. As Minky said, do that. According to Java it should fix it

Oh yes I have deleted everything Minecraft-related more than numerous times, tried the browser, tried updates, tried all Javas, tried the timeclocks, tried rebooting my pc, all loads of times.

What else is there to try? Perhaps the Sun is right. The Sun is shining on me and told me "Minecraft is not your kind of game." Oh, the lovely Sun, she lights up the wisdom but I am still too dense to grab it!

Then again, I think it's important to... sometimes obstinate. Since knowledge and conception are not equal, although neither is better or worse either. But how will I be sure? My theory is a conception itself! But I can of course collect all the wisdom from the sunbeams. Oh, but that wisdom from the sunbeams is only created in my mind by adding experience and conceptions.

Oh, the wisdom grants much more clearance but the conceptions grant more options! :(

Were you high whilst writing that?

Sedative intoxication creates time, manipulating what we all have, just showing us the wisdom to work with it. My path that connects the Moon, the Sun, the Earth and my mind could be close to the Lysergic one, but the Lysergic path only shows temporarily - not giving you the time to find your goal.

Plants would ruin my ability to find my own path.

Temporary solution, use the browser version of the game instead of the client and see if that fixes it (it might not)

Also temporarily turn off your fire wall to see if its that

OR it might be the server doing it, which means it'd be fine after a server reset

Edited by Dr.Minky

Temporary solution, use the browser version of the game instead of the client and see if that fixes it (it might not)

Also temporarily turn off your fire wall to see if its that

OR it might be the server doing it, which means it'd be fine after a server reset

Browser-version shows the same problem,

Turning off firewall doesn't work,

Clavus, I love you! Also, wanna reset the server for me?

Can he play the single player?

Yes he can.