Mr. Green Gaming

Danni runs for admin

Danni

Might as well give it a try.

I play on the Zombie server, if I want a break from it I play the infected wars server, though some things need to fixed on it..

I am 16 years old, but only for anothe 3 weeks, then I'll turn 17 (2nd may).

My country of origin is Denmark, yes the country just above Germany.

So why should you choose me for this job, I think I will tell you that best if I wrtite soemthing about my self and my experience in this "online world"

I started playing css back in 06 where I played on a German server, surf/rpg/dm all the usual thing.. It was closed, so I took a long break. In 07 before I turned 15, I spotted a css surf community called Optical gaming where I quickly became admin on their surf server, and did a good job, it was nearly full all the time, though I closed back in jan 08 because the admins didn't pay attention and the forum fucked..

We were some guys who started up a new community called OneUpGamin, which I played a key role in, I bought us some hosting for our website and got us a server (sponsered though), due to lag of certain things, and that we all were busy at that time, we handed it over to one of the users who later failed to run it, now it's closed.

So in june 2008 I startet playing Ikariam, an online based game, developed by www.gameforge.de I joined the forum and stayed active, untill the admin contacted me and said "apply for the mod, I could really use you" so I applied and got the job, I later became mod on another forum and super mod also on a forum developed by www.gameforge.de, but well, lost interest just the same usual thing to do, checking post and so on, gets boring really quickly, not like the job as admin on a server.

If any of you reading this thread have any questions, feel free to ask me, I don't bite :P

-Danni

I've seen you ingame a lot, your really nice to the players, you say hi to everyone, you help new people. To be honest i think you would make a great admin, also i like your application.

<3

Thank you sir.

Wasn't you the one I helped the other day, you know there when some other idiot was calling you a noob cause you didnt know how to choose zombie and reload and so on?

I've seen you ingame a lot, your really nice to the players, you say hi to everyone, you help new people. To be honest i think you would make a great admin, also i like your application.

<3

Thank you sir.

Wasn't you the one I helped the other day, you know there when some other idiot was calling you a noob cause you didnt know how to choose zombie and reload and so on?

What? lol no not me Reload = R and zombie = F3 i know that stuff. It wasnt me although someone the other day called me a cowchucking redneck which....makes no sense i dont even know why they used the redneck part. Anyways your welcome, hope you get admin

<3

Thank you sir.

What? lol no not me Reload = R and zombie = F3 i know that stuff. It wasnt me although someone the other day called me a cowchucking redneck which....makes no sense i dont even know why they used the redneck part. Anyways your welcome, hope you get admin

oh lol..

And thanks :D

Heh, good luck Danni.

I think you have good chances of becoming admin. ;D

hehe, thanks :D

I would also like to point out that I always descusses with players about irl things, like EU (European Union) wheter it's good enought or not, I think you get ppl to think "wow, what a cool server, mature players on, that you can descuss every day things with"

spam spam spam ;) you spam my app. :(

We cant help it your topics is so damn sexy, which summons our inner troll.

I know I know, but visit me instead, then we can have something more private, very special rawr B)

Oh behave youre giving roborobb orgasm.

spam spam spam ;) you spam my app. :(

We cant help it your topics is so damn sexy, which summons our inner troll.

I know I know, but visit me instead, then we can have something more private, very special rawr B)

Oh behave youre giving roborobb orgasm.

I already did yestoday on the server, lol :D

• 4 weeks later...