Mr. Green Gaming

New Music for Zombie Survial Ambient

Hello once again,gentlemen. I came up with a idea to put a new soundtrack for Zombie Survial Garry's mod. This soundtrack could be used at 2:00,almost on the surviving time been reached.Also this music is from my first game I ever had on my life, when I was 4 years old, called Sky odissey.It has some amazing soundtracks too.

-rui_troia

No. Rob Zombie at least makes it feel like the game suddenly becomes on edge and the feel of this makes us want to kill everything in our path. The choice of song you chose is something you would get in a turn based RPG or some sort.

Nukem

Hello once again,gentlemen. I came up with a idea to put a new soundtrack for Zombie Survial Garry's mod. This soundtrack could be used at 2:00,almost on the surviving time been reached.Also this music is from my first game I ever had on my life, when I was 4 years old, called Sky odissey.It has some amazing soundtracks too.

-rui_troia

No. Rob Zombie at least makes it feel like the game suddenly becomes on edge and the feel of this makes us want to kill everything in our path. The choice of song you chose is something you would get in a turn based RPG or some sort.

Nukem

I know but this song kinda gives you the feel ''Fock, I must survive... Im going to make it!'',well but you are right, it kinda removes the feel but its just being played at 2:00

-rui_troia

Nukem

I know but this song kinda gives you the feel ''Fock, I must survive... Im going to make it!'',well but you are right, it kinda removes the feel but its just being played at 2:00

Not to be rude, but how the hell does this make you feel "Fock, I must survive... I'm going to make it!""? All it makes me feel is that I have to go and play Final Fantasy and replay a few boss battles.

Nukem.

Edited by Luke Nukem

-rui_troia

If you are that unhappy with the ZS music just replace the .mp3 files with something you like, like cheesy RPG music like this :V

Agreed, awful choice of song.. I'd suggest some awesome songs or try and compose something for it, but I doubt that people will want to change it anyway.

EDIT: ACTUALLY... Is there a special track specifically for when the boss zombie appears? Because that would be sweet. If you dont have a track for that already I can find some good stuff..

Jason Graves would be perfect,

DO IT DO IT DO IT!

Edited by Dr.Minky