Mr. Green Gaming

New Music for Zombie Survial Ambient

Not to be rude, but how the hell does this make you feel "Fock, I must derp derp derpy derp!!!" Burp herp derp derpyherpaderp dupadurpness. WERP.

Nukem.

Why do you keep writing your name after every messege? :V

And why must you question peoples motives? :)

I dont know :V

I always do when see stuff like that appearing on someone's post. You know we can see who posts it.

I dont know but.... I find it stupid for some reason :o

Not to be rude, but how the hell does this make you feel "Fock, I must derp derp derpy derp!!!" Burp herp derp derpyherpaderp dupadurpness. WERP.

Nukem.

I always do when see stuff like that appearing on someone's post. You know we can see who posts it.

*claps* I address myself personally to people that don't know me. So why do people sign their name at the bottom of emails when you know it's them...? It's called courtesy :)

Nukem.

*claps* I address myself personally to people that don't know me. So why do people sign their name at the bottom of emails when you know it's them...? It's called courtesy :)

But emails are based on yon olde snail mail, unlike forum posts which relate more to the forums of ancient Rome by being places where people talk. You don't greet people by saying "Hello. Regards, Uncle Dolan" or the like.

Nukem.

But emails are based on yon olde snail mail, unlike forum posts which relate more to the forums of ancient Rome by being places where people talk. You don't greet people by saying "Hello. Regards, Uncle Dolan" or the like.

----- Unrelated to certain matters --------

I guess you do not understand courtesy then.... :S

Nukem.

----- Unrelated to certain matters --------

I guess you do not understand courtesy then.... :S

NEVERMIND.

Lets just keep getting ideas.

Any on ur mind?

I might compose something, see what I can come up with.. No, I should be doing coursework :<

You're... Actually doing schoolwork?

post-5184-0-06759800-1331759833_thumb.jp

If you want your own ammbient music just cut a song you like into 10 pieces and name them beat1, beat2, etc.

So why is the guy in the Abrams tank wearing a British helmet?

I might compose something, see what I can come up with.. No, I should be doing coursework :<

If you want your own ammbient music just cut a song you like into 10 pieces and name them beat1, beat2, etc.

Because is not an Abrams but a british challenger 2 tank...

Why metal :< All the other tracks are like that already anyway.. Its not creepy

I think you typoed why not.

Honestly when im shooting undead scum i need to be in a certain mind set i cant achieve that mind set listening to justin bieber or some other top 40s bullshit!

So metal does the trick pretty much :yeah:

Edited by terminator

Why metal :< All the other tracks are like that already anyway.. Its not creepy

I think you typoed why not.

Honestly when im shooting undead scum i need to be in a certain mind set i cant achieve that mind set listening to justin bieber or some other top 40s bullshit!

So metal does the trick pretty much :yeah:

More than modern experimental orchestra?! PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Its not like this music is for when its last man standing, then the upbeat stuff is good, but surely for a huge boss thats coming to kill you it should be scarier as its meant to create a feeling of panic, not a feeling of 'FUCK YEAH LAST GUY GONNA RUN AROUND AND BE PRO' If you get what i'm saying..

Edited by Dr.Minky

Metal? during a zombie invasion?

Derp. If it was a random deathmatch i would kind of agree, but in this case...

About the soundtracks Dr.Minky, yes, they're kinda creepy.. but honestly I dont think they fit zs 100%, maybe Mr.Darkness' ones are better...

Anyways, here's some suggestions from me (they're a little short though :huh: )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW2LV1KdXF8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdeqXBeDfus&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul9MQQr8gN8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=007FxC07-Cw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ-7KbP3XqQ&feature=related

my favourite is "Reasoning", to skip the intro: 0:40 (more or less)

Edited by Quert

About the soundtracks Dr.Minky, yes, they're kinda creepy.. but honestly I dont think they fit zs 100%, maybe Mr.Darkness' ones are better...

I don't know, those would fit to a main menu or some slow-paced survival horror game, but when there's zombies clawing at you and people firing guns around, it would be soundtrack dissonance at best.

I don't know, those would fit to a main menu or some slow-paced survival horror game, but when there's zombies clawing at you and people firing guns around, it would be soundtrack dissonance at best.

yeah, the first 2 are slow paced, shouldn't have suggested em (idk why I did), but check the other 3

Edited by Quert

Because is not an Abrams but a british challenger 2 tank...

Woops I goofed when I looked at the barrel