Mr. Green Gaming

I want / NEED a refund!

Ok, so the map just got reset and I started to build a base, I just bought two shipments of obsidion from the green coins store and build a base. I come on today and the whole base is unclaimed greifed and the obsidion has been taken!

Im not happy after spending 1200 green coins for nothing!

Please can I have a refund as this is really suitable of a refund!

Thank-you, my IGN is: Bones112

Sorry, we don't do refunds, except partially before map resets. And sorry about the unclaiming stuff that was Minecraft / Bukkit being unstable as f*** and messing shit up.

Surely im allowed the two stacks of obsidion back?

Logic:

Step 1: Play on the servers and earn the coins back thus increasing ones reputation.

Step 2: Play more mind numbing hours of Minecraft and get yourself 3 diamonds and 2 sticks.

Step 3: Get 1-3 Buckets full of water and 3 empty buckets. Next find a constant flow of Lava that can easily be collected without dying.

Step 4: Create an Obsidian Generator and mine two stacks of Obsidian back which would be far much quicker than asking for it back which can't happen due to faulty glitches with bukkit.

Step 5: Go play more Minecraft.

I don't know whether this is the case, But if you're able to prove that you brought the blocks before the server crash (Which I think clavus can check) and that you actually lost them when the server screwed up you might have a chance to get them back, though Clavus decides this, just putting forward some helpful advice for you, I'd hate it if that happened to me.

Logic:

Step 1: Play on the servers and earn the coins back thus increasing ones reputation.

Step 2: Play more mind numbing hours of Minecraft and get yourself 3 diamonds and 2 sticks.

Step 3: Get 1-3 Buckets full of water and 3 empty buckets. Next find a constant flow of Lava that can easily be collected without dying.

Step 4: Create an Obsidian Generator and mine two stacks of Obsidian back which would be far much quicker than asking for it back which can't happen due to faulty glitches with bukkit.

I don't think the problems really about the blocks themselves, but more abotu the fact he claims to have bought them with GC which he may have donated to get.

Edited by Vegeta7141

I don't know whether this is the case, But if you're able to prove that you brought the blocks before the server crash (Which I think clavus can check) and that you actually lost them when the server screwed up you might have a chance to get them back, though Clavus decides this, just putting forward some helpful advice for you, I'd hate it if that happened to me.

Logic:

I don't think the problems really about the blocks themselves, but more abotu the fact he claims to have bought them with GC which he may have donated to get.

I'm not sure if you understand my reply... I know that it has something to do with the whole server being screwed over and this dude unfortunately losing his stacks of obsidian, but it would be a lot quicker to mine it back tbh, but if we think about it this way if this dude was to get his stacks back that means Clavus would have to refund everyone else that has had the same accident happen to them.

Logic:

I'm not sure if you understand my reply... I know that it has something to do with the whole server being screwed over and this dude unfortunately losing his stacks of obsidian, but it would be a lot quicker to mine it back tbh, but if we think about it this way if this dude was to get his stacks back that means Clavus would have to refund everyone else that has had the same accident happen to them.

But the reason why he bought them in the first place is so he didn't need to do that

Logic:

But the reason why he bought them in the first place is so he didn't need to do that

Excatly why!

:( That sucks dude. If it's any consolation, I lost a stack of obsidian, some dirt, and some warts because of it. I reallllllly hate mining obsidian, so I don't mind buying a stack for portal use etc.

If you do donate though, I'd stick to the perks at the bottom. The cloak and extra 2 power never run out, so it's worth while as you've been here for quite some time I seem to remember. The /chest is also the most useful raiding tool you'll ever come across :D I'd also like to think if something went wrong and they got corrupted somehow, they would be reinstated, as they're a bit different to vanilla blocks.

Edited by awesomeo_5000