Mr. Green Gaming

Sorry i just got home, most of you are from europe give mr. american here a second to respond.

Graphics card is 512 megabytes ATI Radeon.

Edit: Whoops sorry clavus, the cost i cant really tell you because i dont know it. My computer is an early birthday present, and i didnt really ask how much it costed them, it'd be rude.

Sorry i just got home, most of you are from europe give mr. american here a second to respond.

Edit: Whoops sorry clavus, the cost i cant really tell you because i dont know it. My computer is an early birthday present, and i didnt really ask how much it costed them, it'd be rude.

What's the number of the card? Like: HD4870 or something.

HD 3870

:( Mayco you make me sad.

HD 3870

Why's that? :P

HD 3870

I think by naming a far superior card :V

HD3870 isn't that bad. Especially not for a gaming rig you got as a present.

HD 3870

i have that, dont mock it until you try it :V

HD 3870

Wasn't my intention to make you sad :P. I don't know all the names of the HD series, so I just named the one I DO know.