Mr. Green Gaming

chose your weapon

well i came up with and idea today like rather than getting weapons randomly we buy the ones we want.

ok like we start with 0 money at first each round. each kill is one dollar for instance and to get one out of 5 pistols you must have 4 dollars (kills) so then you can save your money or buy a new weapon.

to buy a new weapon press B and a weapon list comes up so you chose what you can buy with your money.

you can make the money go away or make it like score points so it wont go away.(your choice(i mean admins))

i made this idea so anyone can chose the weapon he likes.

such as the green shop.

your choice i was just giving a nice idea.

well i came up with and idea today like rather than getting weapons randomly we buy the ones we want.

ok like we start with 0 money at first each round. each kill is one dollar for instance and to get one out of 5 pistols you must have 4 dollars (kills) so then you can save your money or buy a new weapon.

to buy a new weapon press B and a weapon list comes up so you chose what you can buy with your money.

you can make the money go away or make it like score points so it wont go away.(your choice(i mean admins))

i made this idea so anyone can chose the weapon he likes.

such as the green shop.

your choice i was just giving a nice idea.

Dont like the idea i like this system that gives you a random weapon :lol:

DOn't like the idea either.

The prob. would be...most of them would buy a deagle or whatever ;)

Remember there are also Zombie players, if the first 2 zombies would be confronted with 11 people...5 of them do have a deagle after a few kills...you're screwed, not much fun for zombies then.

Random system rocks ;)

Even with a mac, you can have fun :P

If everyone could pick there own pistol it would consist of deagle, magnum, Elites. What would be the point of the glock or fiveseven? Same with other weapons people would just pick the best weapon they could so every round you will get the same weapons instead of learning how to use the guns you are given.(there is strategy within every gun you use Example: shotgun upclose sniper far away.)

chicken, what's wrong with the five seven ? i prefer five seven above magnum and deagle, because it has 21 ammo in a clip and a high accuracy to shoot with. only the duals are better than the five seven. but i definately hate glock and p228, i can't hit anything with those weapons.