Mr. Green Gaming

Day Z

Clavus

post-418-0-53573800-1340653917_thumb.jpg

Zunz being creepy as fuck.

And farting fire.

Anyway I'm changing my approach to this game a little. Maintaining one big base just isn't much fun and I nearly killed myself trying to get to the Ural (bloody hell Reap3r you made a deathtrap). I'm using our tents to spread out goodies across the map so it never takes too long to get restocked. Tents disappear 2+ days after death though so made sure there's always a backup tent inside the tent to pitch a new one after death. Also keep vehicles away from your tent because if you flatten it you lose all the shit in it apparently.

Massi's friend seems to have fun shooting a guy that keeps trying to reach our base. Also the Ural disappeared somehow (Reap3r will be pissed) without the barricade breaking down. The other vehicles (pickup and hatchback) are now nearly broken because they slowly rolled into the barricade which damaged them.

If I hadn't moved most of our shit around to new locations I'd be frustrated by now :V

Anyway, time for a Berezino night hospital raid.