Mr. Green Gaming

Day Z

Clavus

I still intend on starting a bicycle squad, if it's the last thing I do..

I can save you Math, but we'll have to head straight back to Cherno to a hospital get you some blood because you're gonna start passing out with so little blood!

Sounds like a plan. But never let me 1v1 zombies anymore. Those laggy pieces of shit are so unpredictable.

I still intend on starting a bicycle squad, if it's the last thing I do..

I can save you Math, but we'll have to head straight back to Cherno to a hospital get you some blood because you're gonna start passing out with so little blood!

Sounds like a plan. But never let me 1v1 zombies anymore. Those laggy pieces of shit are so unpredictable.

Roger :> I think we'll switch to a less busy server so there will be more loot for us too

Oh, also @the usual players, why the hell have we not been using hatchets to kill zombies? Its an instant kill on hit and doesn't alert anything...

Edited by Dr.Minky

It takes the side arm slot or the primary slot, not sure, but you will have an disadvantage against people with guns.

Not to mention zombies will hit you once because of lag, 200blood lossx60hits=dead, with 10% chance of losing conciousness and dying while a zombie eats ya meat.

also

9208457.jpg

Edited by Reap3r

It takes the primary slot and best way to use it is to either stand inside a building so you can hit the zombie while he's slowly walking (melee has quite a reach) or just crouch walk backwards. The zombie will attempt his attack animation but you'll move just out of his reach, yet you can instantly attack with your axe/crowbar since you're walking.

Um most here live in the netherlands, if ya wanna play you need to give these fags some motivation and targets.

Oh hey guys, lets go to the NW airfield barracks, sources claim theres an uber rare weapon there and we can easily get vehicle parts there.

Thinking of moving away from our current server since it has only 30 slots. We should find a solid, central European (German?) 50 slot server to terrorize. We'd have to find new vehicles but at least tents can be moved relatively easy.

I can head up to the airfield, but Ill only go if there are 2+ people with me cause otherwise its a boring treck and there'll be lots of loot I cant carry

- Oh, and we'll be stopping off at every single town to check for bicycles :>

Edited by Dr.Minky

If im on steam at that moment, let me know when you're going to play.

Two heads means a sniper has to shoot one of us first!

Which will probably end up in player 2 looting player 1 and getting shot as well :V.

Why would zunz suddenly try to loot my shit when he couldnt even carry most of my things

OK SO WHO'S THE PUNK WHO TOLD ME ON TS THAT I HAVE AIDS?

Otherwise, hello folks, glad to finally get to read the forum !

Well if it wasn't Ywa, then you're fine.

Welcome to MrGreenGaming, it's safer here...:rolleyes: