Mr. Green Gaming

MineCraft: The solution to the servers problems

...Mungols are no more...

Actually, in our case its more the game's, not the server's fault. All of us got fed up with the game after the armor update and enchanting which seriously wrecked the game for us.

Yeah it's wrecked my enjoyment of the PVP aspect of Minecraft, which only accounts for what... 90% of the server?

I wasn't trying to imply it's the server's fault we've all left, though it did sound that way. Just noting that there does seem to be a lot less players these days, certainly fewer familiar faces anyway. More than anything the reasoning behind this thread is because of the drastic changes Mojang have implemented means there really are only a handful of forum members that regularly play now, just thought this could be a way to get some of you guys involved again.

I miss Pokemaster deeply.

Well, with the new Mod API, you may be able to play older versions of MineCraft, or you could just download the old server and client. :) Also, 456Pokemaster still plays MineCraft. I see him on themed servers like jail and skyblock servers all the time.