Mr. Green Gaming

Duping problem.

Sacrevy

This topic is ment to prevent people from duping and to inform admins,

I'm still searching for something against this.

Till the next reset...

Duper kids will rule this map.

Shut up and go dupe somemore, all the kids say you told them how to dupe.

If you would just leave all the morons alone with their duping problem ..

Next map it'll be fine, hell brakes lose at all ends of maps for christ sake.

You don't have to report a duping glitch because someone else then you found out how to do the trick.

Look, just because you don't like the guy doesn't mean you have to turn every single thread into drama. You don't see me calling out your inability to write sentences and utter lack of common sense constantly now do you?

It pisses me off how he's reporting other people while breaking the server rules himself. If you want to report someone you should be clean yourself. Actually, if there's an oppurtunity for you to humiliate me you'll take it. I don't know why you like to attack me when you got the chance, but I find it pretty imature. And for my grammer flaws; I'm not a native English speaker. But do I laugh with you cause you can't speak Flemish?

Well no.

This topic is ment to prevent people from duping and to inform admins,

I'm still searching for something against this.

Till the next reset...

Duper kids will rule this map.

Shut up and go dupe somemore, all the kids say you told them how to dupe.

If you would just leave all the morons alone with their duping problem ..

Next map it'll be fine, hell brakes lose at all ends of maps for christ sake.

You don't have to report a duping glitch because someone else then you found out how to do the trick.

Look, just because you don't like the guy doesn't mean you have to turn every single thread into drama. You don't see me calling out your inability to write sentences and utter lack of common sense constantly now do you?

It pisses me off how he's reporting other people while breaking the server rules himself. If you want to report someone you should be clean yourself. Actually, if there's an oppurtunity for you to humiliate me you'll take it. I don't know why you like to attack me when you got the chance, but I find it pretty imature. And for my grammer flaws; I'm not a native English speaker. But do I laugh with you cause you can't speak Flemish?

Well no.

...Did you just call me immature for calling out on you due to you constantly harassing him? Zombitch has been punished for several times already for his duping anyways, and because no one else has brought this up, why not the man who has experience on the subject.

You can also only blame yourself for me 'attacking' you. You started horribly raging at me after a joke so obvious that you could've painted it to a side of a barn and litter the surrounding countryside with signs saying "HUMOUR THIS WAY." You also call people personally as kids, an insult even I loathe to use, and act generally elitistically at other people - who make the very same mistakes as you do. Also, not being a native speaker is a sad excuse, especially one's speech lowers on the rouge angles of satin level which is just plain pure laziness.

Ergo, stupidity is only met with stupidity.

The thing is mathijs, I've already had several discussions about my age, about how I used to act, I was always acting immature, I'm trying to change, I'm more mature then I used to be.

And even now: You always have something negative on every post I'm posted.

My behaviour has changed in this one year in left4green, I'm not cursing at you nor am I posting anything negative about anyone.

You should try that out, keep your opinion for yourself.

Edited by Sacrevy