Mr. Green Gaming

Faction Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope

- MINECRAFT NAME

AutomatedMoose

- WHY YOU WANT TO BE IN THE FACTION

I build a lot on creative single player worlds, if you'd like I can show you some of my work.

- WHAT YOU CAN OFFER AS A LONG TERM MEMBER

I'm active on the forums and enjoy organzing things. I would keep people informed.

- IF YOU CAN USE THE MC TEAM SPEAK CHANNEL OR NOT

I have no problem with Teamspeak, it's on my desktop right now.

- BUILDING SKILL LEVEL /10 (roughly

Seven.

- IF YOU ARE A PREVIOUS MEMBER OF PRODIGUILD/RANGERS

Nope. But I've been on this server for a while.

- MINECRAFT NAME- stardude 8/9 I have two accounts for extra power

- WHY YOU WANT TO BE IN THE FACTION-I talk to Minky alot and believe my pvp days are over and would like to start building.

- WHAT YOU CAN OFFER AS A LONG TERM MEMBER-Happiness,safety and fun.

- IF YOU CAN USE THE MC TEAM SPEAK CHANNEL OR NOT-I can,yus.

- BUILDING SKILL LEVEL /10 (roughly) 8/10

- IF YOU ARE A PREVIOUS MEMBER OF PRODIGUILD/RANGERS-Prodiguild

- MINECRAFT NAME -

Drainal

- WHY I WANT TO BE IN THE FACTION -

To make things more smoothly on the server without having too much "MineCraft Hacker Ban" threads spamming the forums.

- WHAT CAN I DO AS A LONG TERM MEMBER -

Gain trust, create really cool builds - I do very well for castles, arenas, dungeons, spawn-points and citadels.

- IF I CAN USE THE MC CHAT CHANNEL OR IRC -

Yes, I also have Skype.

- BUILDING SKILL LEVEL -

9/10

- IF I'M A PREVIOUS MEMBER OF RANGERS OR PRODIGUILD -

No.

Edited by Drainal

- MINECRAFT NAME: Aavemursu

- WHY YOU WANT TO BE IN THE FACTION: I've been longing for some multiplayer building in minecraft for quite some time for now, so this seems like an ample opportunity.

- WHAT YOU CAN OFFER AS A LONG TERM MEMBER: Myself. Oh, and a funny little project every now and then.

- IF YOU CAN USE THE MC TEAM SPEAK CHANNEL OR NOT: Can and will, and would be most likely forced to even if I wouldn't want.

- BUILDING SKILL LEVEL /10 (roughly): 7½

- IF YOU ARE A PREVIOUS MEMBER OF PRODIGUILD/RANGERS: Neither, but a previous member of both mungols and left4green.

Weren't you in rangers or was that Vegata?

Though I don't play on the MC server much, it's mostly because there's very little building. This is the kind of thing of enjoy!

- MINECRAFT NAME - cornarias

- WHY YOU WANT TO BE IN THE FACTION - I enjoy building and improving my red stone skills, this allows me both.

- WHAT YOU CAN OFFER AS A LONG TERM MEMBER - Fairly complicated red stone ability. I won't be making you super computers or anything, but I have a good grasp of the sparkly dust.

- IF YOU CAN USE THE MC TEAM SPEAK CHANNEL OR NOT - I gots a mic and I gots team speak.

- BUILDING SKILL LEVEL /10 (roughly) - I have no clue. I did once build a massive 4x5x2 chunk castle with 3 friends, I could get you pictures if you'd like. It also had a working button that played the Tetris song!

- IF YOU ARE A PREVIOUS MEMBER OF PRODIGUILD/RANGERS - I don't even know who they are, let alone having been in them. Heck, I don't even know what faction I'm in now!!! (wezrine and banana bandit are in it)

Edited by Frizzy

Will there be a later post letting us know who was accepted?

Initially we will accept as many people as possible - as we will need to claim all the land and get as many resources as possible (I'll be posting the plan for the first few days of the build soon), after we have claimed all the land we need and gained a good amount of resources then we'll thin down the numbers to people who we think should actually be in the faction (mainly from applications in this thread, possibly people that are just extremely helpful from the first stage too).

I think in this case I'll just post a list of the people involved, as there will be too many people to inbox it. However we might inbox a few people who we want to have more freedom building wise to make the base come to life who we feel are good enough + active enough to help co-ordinate building important bits of the base since its a bit too big of a task for us to coordinate all by ourselves.

Will there be a later post letting us know who was accepted?

Initially we will accept as many people as possible - as we will need to claim all the land and get as many resources as possible (I'll be posting the plan for the first few days of the build soon), after we have claimed all the land we need and gained a good amount of resources then we'll thin down the numbers to people who we think should actually be in the faction (mainly from applications in this thread, possibly people that are just extremely helpful from the first stage too).

I think in this case I'll just post a list of the people involved, as there will be too many people to inbox it. However we might inbox a few people who we want to have more freedom building wise to make the base come to life who we feel are good enough + active enough to help co-ordinate building important bits of the base since its a bit too big of a task for us to coordinate all by ourselves.

Just a few things I need to ask and clear up on...

Will the faction be peaceful?

IF SO,

There is a factions command admins can do that will let us claim land to our hearts extent without the necessary players needed - The command is '/f permanent [faction name]'

Will the faction be peaceful?

IF SO,

There is a factions command admins can do that will let us claim land to our hearts extent without the necessary players needed - The command is '/f permanent [faction name]'

Yes the faction will be peaceful.

There'll be no need for that, as soon as we get power we're going to claim it all, since we dont lose power, so basically we wont be able to claim/unclaim land anyway

We'll claim all the land on the first day, likely just in a square shape because thats the most land efficient way and will be the easiest to build on

- MINECRAFT NAME Sifkis

- WHY YOU WANT TO BE IN THE FACTION I want to do something new in the server, im tired of doing the same thing. its time for a change.

- WHAT YOU CAN OFFER AS A LONG TERM MEMBER I can offer my labor skills:D

- IF YOU CAN USE THE MC TEAM SPEAK CHANNEL OR NOT Yes, i can

- BUILDING SKILL LEVEL /10 round 6

- IF YOU ARE A PREVIOUS MEMBER OF PRODIGUILD/RANGERS No

- MINECRAFT NAME Sifkis

- WHY YOU WANT TO BE IN THE FACTION I want to do something new in the server, im tired of doing the same thing. its time for a change.

- WHAT YOU CAN OFFER AS A LONG TERM MEMBER I can offer my labor skills:D

- IF YOU CAN USE THE MC TEAM SPEAK CHANNEL OR NOT Yes, i can

- BUILDING SKILL LEVEL /10 round 6

- IF YOU ARE A PREVIOUS MEMBER OF PRODIGUILD/RANGERS No

You are not worthy. Mwahahahahaa

Minecraft Name - LukeSTD95

Why would you like to be in the Faction? - So I can sit around and just look pretty placing dirt blocks everywhere. Only kidding. I will just sit around and place cobble stone blocks everywhere instead.

What can you offer as a long term member of this faction? - I will be able to offer a limited amount of sex per hour and also racist comments towards others depending if I like them or not. Oh yeah and building things and collecting resources seeing as Minky always gives me the job of collecting shit on every map... :/

If you can use the MC Team Speak or not? - I use it to spam Clavus on Day-Z with Peon and Minky, so yes I have the opportunity to join a TS channel full of screaming 13 year olds saying some fag is hacking.

Building skill level? - I build...

Are you a previous member of the Prodiguild/Left4Green/Rangers - Yes, yes and no. I once was the Leader of the Prodiguild many maps ago ( I didn't steal it or anything )

I would like to add, Wezrine you have no control over who joins or not. Nether do I, so keep it to yourself.

Edited by Luke Nukem

MINECRAFT NAME- The Lazy Peon

WHY WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE IN THE FACTION- Because I invented the Prodigal Sons + Sounds like a laugh

WHAT CAN YOU OFFER AS A LONG TERM MEMBER- Dedication + Someone who you actually know, Minky...

MC TEAMSPEAK- Yeah

BUILDING SKILL LEVEL- This is irrelevant

PREVIOUS MEMBER- As I said, founding father.

Also, to re-iterate what Nukem said, Wez, you're not in charge buddy :')

Minecraft Name - M4D3 (it's my alt, my main account is Mathijs1996 and will be in Discord)

Why would you like to be in the Faction? - You (Minkey) got great ideas and I like to participate in building the stuff etc.

What can you offer as a long term member of this faction? - Well, I build, I give power, and I can get recources from Discord if we don't need em at Discord

If you can use the MC Team Speak or not? - Sure :3

Building skill level? - I've build every Discord base till now. My friend gives me an 8

Are you a previous member of the Prodiguild/Left4Green/Rangers - I'm member of the prodiguild on steam, I was member of Left4green and NO :)