Mr. Green Gaming

Faction Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope

Minecraft Name - M4D3 (it's my alt, my main account is Mathijs1996 and will be in Discord)

Why would you like to be in the Faction? - You (Minkey) got great ideas and I like to participate in building the stuff etc.

What can you offer as a long term member of this faction? - Well, I build, I give power, and I can get recources from Discord if we don't need em at Discord

If you can use the MC Team Speak or not? - Sure :3

Building skill level? - I've build every Discord base till now. My friend gives me an 8

Are you a previous member of the Prodiguild/Left4Green/Rangers - I'm member of the prodiguild on steam, I was member of Left4green and NO :)

Oh ya buddy - About that base... Can you open the doors for me I'm kinda stuck in there... :3

Minecraft Name - M4D3 (it's my alt, my main account is Mathijs1996 and will be in Discord)

Why would you like to be in the Faction? - You (Minkey) got great ideas and I like to participate in building the stuff etc.

What can you offer as a long term member of this faction? - Well, I build, I give power, and I can get recources from Discord if we don't need em at Discord

If you can use the MC Team Speak or not? - Sure :3

Building skill level? - I've build every Discord base till now. My friend gives me an 8

Are you a previous member of the Prodiguild/Left4Green/Rangers - I'm member of the prodiguild on steam, I was member of Left4green and NO :)

Oh ya buddy - About that base... Can you open the doors for me I'm kinda stuck in there... :3

So true :P

I can't wait to see who is actually invited... with all these people applying there's bound to be a few from rival factions that will have to get along.

Well if people are bitch tits then I wont let them stay in the faction, simple as - They can't play with us if they're gonna act like a little kid or something, we run a 'no dick player' policy here in the Prodigal Sons! Spoils it for everyone else

I can't wait to see who is actually invited... with all these people applying there's bound to be a few from rival factions that will have to get along.

Well if people are bitch tits then I wont let them stay in the faction, simple as - They can't play with us if they're gonna act like a little kid or something, we run a 'no dick player' policy here in the Prodigal Sons! Spoils it for everyone else

That policy doesnt aply to you peon and luke :P ?

That policy doesnt aply to you peon and luke :P ?

:pipe:

I'm actually really looking forward to this. I've been working really hard with redstone the past few days and have even made a few awesome discoveries!

Not only that, but I've developed a "force field" trap in minecraft which works wonders at base defence, so it'd be great in an arena style map!

@AutomatedMoose

He has stated it like a thousand times! Everyone will be invited at first. Later on, when the faction goes into the 2nd stage, the faction members will be slimmed down.

- MINECRAFT NAME: Sacrevy

- WHY YOU WANT TO BE IN THE FACTION: I like to build & make love instead of making war.

- WHAT YOU CAN OFFER AS A LONG TERM MEMBER: I could offer materials and such.

- IF YOU CAN USE THE MC TEAM SPEAK CHANNEL OR NOT: Yes, but as pannezkoek I'm not really going to talk.

- BUILDING SKILL LEVEL /10 (roughly) : 6/7

- IF YOU ARE A PREVIOUS MEMBER OF PRODIGUILD/RANGERS: No :c

Edited by Sacrevy

- MINECRAFT NAME - kronky

- WHY YOU WANT TO BE IN THE FACTION - I like to build in peace without having people constanly kill me, and i like to play in teams

- WHAT YOU CAN OFFER AS A LONG TERM MEMBER - I can offer resource gatherings and buildings, and help to whoever needs.

- IF YOU CAN USE THE MC TEAM SPEAK CHANNEL OR NOT - Yes, i can be on any TS channel and i have a headset

- BUILDING SKILL LEVEL /10 (roughly) - 7/10, i'm an average minecraft builder but i lack in redstone skills

- IF YOU ARE A PREVIOUS MEMBER OF PRODIGUILD/RANGERS - No, im new in the server

I assume you plan to make it peaceful? In which case I suggest to co-ordinate everyone to be online at the start of the map, even invite people who can spare 20 minutes or so. Make the faction peaceful, claim a shit load of land, let everyone leave who wants to, don't worry about land claim/power decay, doesn't matter, however you won't be able to change the land claim after.

you have just overlooked one crucial part of this, if its peacful then people from any faction will be unable to fight in this base, and therefore pvp ect wont work. the only other way u could do this is to use admin powers to use /f setpower 999 or to whatever power u need but then that could sort of end up unfair , ecspecially if a member decides to attack someone

MINECRAFT NAME - jellyfish999111

- WHY YOU WANT TO BE IN THE FACTION i just want to make something awesome, i like spending time creating new and mazing arenas, mazes challenge courses and dungeons

- WHAT YOU CAN OFFER AS A LONG TERM MEMBER, i have a great skill in redstone ,ill do whatever you say to 100 % im always happy to spend time making stuff and im really good at designing new traps/ dungeon mechanisms also ill put a good ammount of time into gathering recources

- IF YOU CAN USE THE MC TEAM SPEAK CHANNEL OR NOT no - maybe in the future if i get my new mic but only maybe

- BUILDING SKILL LEVEL /10 (roughly) 7.5

- IF YOU ARE A PREVIOUS MEMBER OF PRODIGUILD/RANGERS no

I assume you plan to make it peaceful? In which case I suggest to co-ordinate everyone to be online at the start of the map, even invite people who can spare 20 minutes or so. Make the faction peaceful, claim a shit load of land, let everyone leave who wants to, don't worry about land claim/power decay, doesn't matter, however you won't be able to change the land claim after.

you have just overlooked one crucial part of this, if its peacful then people from any faction will be unable to fight in this base, and therefore pvp ect wont work. the only other way u could do this is to use admin powers to use /f setpower 999 or to whatever power u need but then that could sort of end up unfair , ecspecially if a member decides to attack someone

We've already sorted this, don't worry your little fishy head :D

• 2 weeks later...

-MINECRAFT NAME: tonyhok

- WHY YOU WANT TO BE IN THE FACTION: i want to start a new minecraft life and i want to build so big stuff

- WHAT YOU CAN OFFER AS A LONG TERM MEMBER: fun with the faction

- IF YOU CAN USE THE MC TEAM SPEAK CHANNEL OR NOT: yeah GOT IT

- BUILDING SKILL LEVEL /10 (roughly): think....... 8

- IF YOU ARE A PREVIOUS MEMBER OF PRODIGUILD/RANGERS: nope but it would be fun if i can join :D

Tony

Edited by Tonyhok_NL