Mr. Green Gaming

Faction Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope

Thanks for all the feedback/applications

1.3 will be out next week probably, so I'll post in this thread what we'll all be doing for the first stages of building the base pretty soon

Also after the first stage I'll be putting a select few of you in charge of certain things e.g. Wall construction, Stock Room management, building the levels etc: because its far too big for me and Awesomeo to lead absolutely everything

Edited by Dr.Minky

1.3 will be out next week probably, so I'll post in this thread what we'll all be doing for the first stages of building the base pretty soon

Also after the first stage I'll be putting a select few of you in charge of certain things e.g. Wall construction, Stock Room management, building the levels etc: because its far too big for me and Awesomeo to lead absolutely everything

who will be the admin of prodiguild you or awesomeo?

I think both (and most likely some other people) will have admin rights. Also tell your friend to stop giving you reputation for no reason whatsoever. It makes you both look stupid.

I think both (and most likely some other people) will have admin rights. Also tell your friend to stop giving you reputation for no reason whatsoever. It makes you both look stupid.

Hypocrite! That guy always +1s your posts.

Minky's lead man on this, I just want a chilled building faction :)

Hypocrite! That guy always +1s your posts.

Minky's lead man on this, I just want a chilled building faction :)

Wait, I have a fanbase and didn't even know it?

Just realised you intend to call this the rebirth of ProdiGuild? Not gonna join, I hate that name.

I asked awesomeo what we should do with the name, either come up with a new one or keep it prodiguild - he said keep it prodiguild,

If people a majority, don't want that, then it can be "l337destroyersMineCraftPros - WE KILL YOU" or whatever crap people think is cool these days, I really don't care, I just want to build shit

Actually, no, if people don't want to join a casual friendly faction over something as trivial as a name then they're probably taking it too serious anyway in a faction like this

Edited by Dr.Minky
  • 2 weeks later...

- MINECRAFT NAME AliasAr

- WHY YOU WANT TO BE IN THE FACTION. It sounds fun!

- WHAT YOU CAN OFFER AS A LONG TERM MEMBER. I am good in pvp!

- IF YOU CAN USE THE MC TEAM SPEAK CHANNEL OR NOT. Dont know but I have a mic

- BUILDING SKILL LEVEL /10 (roughly). 6

- IF YOU ARE A PREVIOUS MEMBER OF PRODIGUILD/RANGERS. Nope

EDIT: I changed my mind =3

Edited by AliasAr
  • 5 weeks later...

MINECRAFT NAME: greenhillsoldier

WHY I WANT TO BE IN IT: building and gathering supplys is all i know and i get lonely and would love to be in a fac with u guys

WHAT I CAN OFFER AS A LONG TIME MEMBER: im a good builder very active good at almost anything building

TEAMSPEACK: no

BUILDING LEVEL: ive played on freebuild servers with out pvp or monsters sense the begging of alpha i you tell me

but me i say 9 out of 10 always room for inprovement

BEEN IN PRODIGUILD OR RANGERS: no