Mathijs1996's Admin Application

Hello,
Let's start of with some basic information:
Gameserver: Play.minecraft.nl, the MrGreen Community Minecraft server
Country of origin: Belgium
Link to Steam Community profile : Chem_T◼✘
Minecraft name: Mathijs1996
Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:
Okay, I'm Mathijs and I'm from Belgium. I'm 16 years old since June 2012. I've been an active member of the server since minecraft Beta 1.3, around 2.5 years ago. I've been an active member of the community since 1 year ago. Tough I've got some problems with my IRC account at the moment ( Box help me ? smile.gif ), I've been activilly using it for around 8 months. I play around 4 hours of Minecraft a day (Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays not included.), and this can reach up to 7 hours in weekends and Fridays. With the next 2.5 months of vacation I'll be only for almost 10/7. When I'm going abroad I'll probably still be online on Steam and Skype but not in game. I know Awesomeo's admins application for the same server got recently accepted and that Corby tought Clavus wouldn't be accepting anyone for a while. Why I'm still trying my shot and what can I offer ? Like I said I'm a lot online on the server and I'm sure Awesomeo is a hard working man that can't be online 24/7. He's also working together with Dr.Minkey to start a Peacefull faction next map which will add a lot of new features to the server. I'm a lot more active in pvp and I almost know every player in game. Skype is a great source of contacts with in game players since Steam is less known to Minecraft Players. Here's an example how I'll probably be doing my work as an Admin:
post-6822-0-16413900-1340375355_thumb.pn
With fraps running 24/7 and my dual monitor setup I try to do my work as good as possible. I keep trillian (My IRC program), Steam and Skype open at all times so I'm easily reachable. What I think I'll be doing as an admin is probably keep pvp'ing as much as possible. This is the best way to spot hackers and xrayers. Ofcourse I'll be doing the patrols Corby used to do to check if any faction has an incredible amount of stuff that's probably duped into the game. I hope I do get accepted cause I know Awesomeo is really bussy with constructing puzzles and adventure maps for the players so he can't pvp as much as he used to do. I think I'll be seen as the pvp admin (The admin that kicks all the autoklickes, JezusModders, Killauras, ... As you can see from my Ban Requests).
EDIT: I forgot to talk about if I had previous admin experiences since this is pretty important in my oppinion. I've had admin on a server (CSS) where you had to pay 5 euros a month to become admin. I bought it one month and then I got it for ever since the Head-Admin was happy with how I rolled. On minecraft I've been a chat_mod on a server which was about to kick off. But due the abusive behaviour of other Mods it kinda got a shitty server. I never got complaints about how I handled situations. Tough I'm sure that L4G mod is a way more difficult to handle then those 2 servers. That's why I waited till my 16 so I was sure that I could handle it all well.
I have resigned from both servers and I do not have any more contact with the CSS community.

Cheers to everybody that read the wall of text and thanks for the moral support.
I hope to see you guys in game soon, helping you out as a thrustworthy admin from the MrGreen community.

Thanks,
Mathijs1996
Steam: Chem_T◼✘

P.s. A lot of thanks to Box (aka Shock120) one of my best friends who recently achieved admin on the Gmod server. He has been helping me out a lot with computer problems and achieving my biggest dream; my current PC.

P.p.s. I apologize for any type fault or any grammar mistake. Thanks for your understanding.

Edited by Mathijs1996

This is the biggest facepalm I've seen since Zombitch posted himself hacking. Disappointed.

If you talking 'bout the stacked potions, I've had a ban request (bottem of the page) running on those. I looted them off Sacrevy and apperently he got them from the faction 'Looters' who duped the shit out of them.

I think I'm in my right to use them, since I didn't dupe them in the game and everybody is running around with them since they got massively duped. I'm probably the only one that didn't used them since I had exams. So I just hopped on my account today and took a quick screenshot. Then I made this Admin application. So they're pretty much still in there since 3 weeks ago :V

Edited by Mathijs1996

This is the biggest facepalm I've seen since Zombitch posted himself hacking. Disappointed.

If you talking 'bout the stacked potions, I've had a ban request (bottem of the page) running on those. I looted them off Sacrevy and apperently he got them from the faction 'Looters' who duped the shit out of them.

I think I'm in my right to use them, since I didn't dupe them in the game and everybody is running around with them since they got massively duped. I'm probably the only one that didn't used them since I had exams

Come ingame and drop them to me, if they don't stack your banned. And NO you are never in your fucking right to use hackers left overs. I've said this a million times!

IF YOU THINK SOMEONE IS HACKING BECAUSE THEY DROP LOTS OF LOOT/ITEMS/STACKED STUFF THAT ISN'T NORMAL, DONT USE IT FOR YOURSELF, IT WILL ONLY ENDANGER YOUR ACCOUNT.

Come on kids, use your common sense.

I think I'm in my right to use them, since I didn't dupe them in the game and everybody is running around with them since they got massively duped. I'm probably the only one that didn't used them since I had exams

Come ingame and drop them to me, if they don't stack your banned. And NO you are never in your fucking right to use hackers left overs. I've said this a million times!

IF YOU THINK SOMEONE IS HACKING BECAUSE THEY DROP LOTS OF LOOT/ITEMS/STACKED STUFF THAT ISN'T NORMAL, DONT USE IT FOR YOURSELF, IT WILL ONLY ENDANGER YOUR ACCOUNT.

Come on kids, use your common sense.

Sorry, Done

Edited by Mathijs1996

Good luck dude, was worried you'd have to be banned for the potions. I think (but I'm not totally sure) that you helped Rangers out in one of the first maps we played. I think it was the faction blackbird and you were their admin that was testing our base to show us where the weaknesses were.

Even if that wasn't you I've known you through MC for ages. You seem like a pretty cool guy :)

Good luck Mathi

(Maybe delete the posts on this thread? Since they're nothing to do with the application anymore)

Ty Minkey! You're a great guy :3

Good luck dude, was worried you'd have to be banned for the potions. I think (but I'm not totally sure) that you helped Rangers out in one of the first maps we played. I think it was the faction blackbird and you were their admin that was testing our base to show us where the weaknesses were.

Even if that wasn't you I've known you through MC for ages. You seem like a pretty cool guy :)

I did help u tough I wasn't in blackbird at that time.

Thanks for the compliment!

Good luck but i was also wondering about that potion thing but i wont talk about it. Good luck :)

Thanks buddy! I'll explain it to you in private chat if wanted (: