Mr. Green Gaming

Mathijs1996's Admin Application

Here's an example how I'll probably be doing my work as an Admin:

(marked above) Makes me think you'r either sure of you becoming admin or you all ready are (my opinion)

Good luck :)

As for I know will + be + present continious is a future form.

I'm trying to explain what I'll try to do to be a good Admin.

Thanks for the supportive critisism (always welcome) :) !

Good luck Math!

But what you will do as an admin is in my opinion not helping the server that much. I dont really like the idea of you being a pvp admin and everyone can record a hacker (or your an exception) so thats not really necesarry. The mc server just had a new admin (Awesomeo) so there is no need for another admin. Maybe you should think of some other skills you have to be an admin. Still good luck :P

Edited by oogappeltje

Good luck Math!

But what you will do as an admin is in my opinion not helping the server that much. I dont really like the idea of you being a pvp admin and everyone can record a hacker (or your an exception) so thats not really necesarry. The mc server just had a new admin (Awesomeo) so there is no need for another admin. Maybe you should think of some other skills you have to be an admin. Still good luck :P

As I clearly stated in my first post: It's easier to instant bann people than putting it on the forums all the time.

Thanks

Good luck Math!

As I clearly stated in my first post: It's easier to instant bann people than putting it on the forums all the time.

Thanks

But is that the only reason for your admin application?

Edited by oogappeltje

Good luck Math!

Thanks

Read it.

Good luck Math!

Thanks

Gosh Ooga *retard* :P

Good luck Math!

Thanks

Gosh Ooga *retard* :P

Hihi

MrTurboTrio can you please stop respecting Mathijs all the time. We all know that his respects are fake ones if YOU always respect his shit. Even if its stupid. Sorry for this but its annoying to see fake respects all the time :(

That's because he likes it. And I like what he says aswell ... Go get some friends then. And this isn't the correct topic to start bitching about this. God ..

MrTurboTrio can you please stop respecting Mathijs all the time. We all know that his respects are fake ones if YOU always respect his shit. Even if its stupid. Sorry for this but its annoying to see fake respects all the time :(

Umad bro?

You mad I like things?

Edited by Mrturbotrio