Mr. Green Gaming

Mathijs1996's Admin Application

Mathijs made me bump this thread :'( He was yelling at me.

ABOOSE! BANBANBAN

GL.

just to not be off-topic

Wessel, you should seriously stop taking crack.

Otherwise you'll keep making stuff up.

Thanks quert :V

!ban wesselkompier Reason: Get of the crack

Edited by Mathijs1996
  • 2 weeks later...

MrTurboTrio can you please stop respecting Mathijs all the time. We all know that his respects are fake ones if YOU always respect his shit. Even if its stupid. Sorry for this but its annoying to see fake respects all the time :(

Yeah, was kinda thinking the same thing. It's a bit ridiculous.

Anyways, good luck I guess.

Edited by Nonam82

MrTurboTrio can you please stop respecting Mathijs all the time. We all know that his respects are fake ones if YOU always respect his shit. Even if its stupid. Sorry for this but its annoying to see fake respects all the time :(

Yeah, was kinda thinking the same thing. It's a bit ridiculous.

Anyways, good luck I guess.

If you think turbo waisted 16 days of his life repping every post he could (max of 5 a day) then sure. I got plenty of fake respect.

Besides that, Ooga's post was completely off topic. I even didn't get any reputation from mrturbotrio on this topic besides mayby the original post. If he actually klicked the green 1 he could've seen that someone else repped that post.

Anywayss Thanks

Edited by Mathijs1996
  • 1 month later...

the minecraft server realy needs an active admin.

all the other admins are buzzy with other things.

so clavus can you take a look at the app.

the server realy needs a new admin

Thx I have the same opinion :)

Hate to say it but I agree

Don't bother telling the truth, after all you just give positive and constructive critisism which will improve the server so :)

i agree with headcrusherxd, mathijs looks like a good admin.

mathijs good luck! :)

Thanks

• 1 month later...
I really don't know how you're planning to admin a server you aren't really active on, but good-luck. It really needs some attention.

I've been active on the server for nearly 2 years, I have to admit my activity the last few weeks has gone down due exams but I ensure you I'm online every day to check the state of the server or to check other players factions. I noticed I didn't always join on my main which appears to be a problem due your stated reason that's why I'll try not to join on my alt that much. Thanks man, much appriciated :)