Mr. Green Gaming

LRG Base

Why in the hell would you want to spend 32 euros on fricking obsidan shit when the server is going to update it's map any way? This makes completely no sense, it's a waste of money and all those excuses you give are also stupid. Everyone of you can't have Efficency 5 diamond pickaxes + really? all 21 players of faction online? I rarely see any faction having ALL it's members online, especially big factions. I am pretty sure no one of you would just really want to spend all his day mining some damn obsidans. Seriously, what for? End of the map, update 1.3 is near and you KINDA spended or "wasted" your time on mining obsidans?

Those damn excuses are for nothing. And also, I am not trying to say something against you because I am in Discord, myself, but the reasons you are trying to give are for nothing, really.

The base was not made close to the end of the map. The issue has come up recently, but the base was made before. And if your read carefully I never said we all had eff. V. The obsidian would have taken a few hours even with just a normal diamond pick. I didn't say we bought all the obby either. AsX said he made up a quarter of it and not even his was all purchased. And we don't need to have everyone on at once. We can just mine some deposit and log out.... Use some logic dude.

Edited by Nonam82

1. That is pure speculation on your part. I remember a few days ago Monkeybalzac helped my faction, mining 4 hours or so straight mining obsidian with an enchanted pick. Also, due to faster picks and raids you don't need to mine for 5 hours.

The whole thing is ridiculous. I personally built the two obby generators for LRG and Looters that led to the construction of there obby bases. I did mine for 4 hours straight with an efficeny V pick with looters that I legitimately obtained by LRG's mob grinder. ACTUALLY!! Middymartin killed me while I was afk doing it and got it all, including my pick! I mined well over 30 stacks of that obby on this server. WHY!!! BECAUSE I AM CRAZY! And before I get a god sword or enchanted armor, I enchant picks, so I can get obby and fortune so ever diamond block gives me more. Its not cheating, its not duping, it just playing the server for more time than should be recommended. Awesomeo_5000 Personally I feel like your doing a good job policing the server, but really, calm down.

When the server first started, we lived in the mountain that's below the flying Oreo fuck. It wasn't safe at all so we all focused on the project of making an obsidian sky base; at first it was going to be a flying dick but we went with Oreo. We made cheap working obsidian generators and started mining with efficiency 1 picks but it sucked doo doo, so we made an XP farm. We would have an Alt account sit at the spawner and enchant picks to give most of the obby miners a better pick. After getting good picks we mined obby whenever we had nothing to do to the base and we even made 2 more obby generators. I made everyone slave in the obby farm or else i would kick them so we were constantly getting obsidian. After a few weeks I remembered having a chest with 32 stacks of legit obsidian in a chest from all the hard work we have done over 1 week with average of 4 slaves working everyday.

from,

8===================D Fucking nipples twisted to infinity

I'll assume you're aiming this at me, as there's no one else you would be talking to.

What does this have to do with my point?

Well this is certainly fun waking up to in the morning....

1. Obsidian...

All of the obsidian mining for this base was done by me and my friend ChrisRKool. Every single damn block of obsidian was mined legitimately or was purchased for greencoins. It took me around 2-3 weeks and anywhere from 1-3 hours a day mining obsidian using an effiency IV pickaxe. Now with that enchantment it takes about 4 seconds to mine each block. I have spent over $100 dollars into this server and honestly I find it insulting that someone would use admin tools to change our base without even asking us first.

Edit: Juan mentioned obsidian slaves, but he is misinformed, I personally handled the collection of obsidian. Also around 8 stacks of the obsidian was either from a trade deal with sphere or me slaughtering them.

I replaced about 3 bases with over 6k obsidian blocks when the duping spree was rampant, and some of them even replaced the obsidian after I did it.

Our base was already finished before the duping spree began. As Juan said we have had this base for well over a month.

2. Swords/Armour/Potions

Just the same as you didn't spend the time getting the identically damaged enchanted swords and armour that is in your chests.

The amount of raiding I have done on this server is quite ridiculous. I will go on a raid and get 3 sets of diamond Armour easily and then just throw it in my various chests. We have been collecting dia armour since about day 3 of this server. I literally have lost count of the # of kills and factions that I have personally destroyed. All of the armour we have was gotten through us killing others. Now I can only think of one incident where the armour we got, might have been duped and that would have been when CnC/Marines was duping stuff like mad and waging an all out war on us. We would slaughter them and they would just come back with more dia armour. Now that doesnt make it justified to keep duped items but marines and CNC had dia armour before they started duping so it could be legit, however when I have killed them and found duped items like 3 stacks of dia blocks I have thrown it in lava.

I won't even go into your stacked potions.

We don't have any stacked potions???

What strikes me with your OP is the sheer amount of reasons you give for finding your obsidian. Would it not be 'Oh awesomeo you made a mistake, I actually spent 32 euros on that obsidian can you put it back'. Or 'we had a generator and enchanted picks and sat and mined it.' Instead you have a set of hypotheses, not reasons.

RedGander and AsX Dominate do not speak for LRG, though I do appreciate them defending us, they are new members and are not Representatives.

I'm all for people with wicked base designs that are inpenetrable, heck I'd salute you. But using duped obsidian isn't the way to do that.

If you would like to check my greencoins purchase history and the amount of hours I have spent on this server then go ahead. I have not duped once.

Now I understand all of the commotion of this and where Awesomeo is coming from. If there was a really strong pvp faction with an in-penetrable base then even I would be suspicious of this. But before making huge decisions such as this I would appreciate just a little bit of common courtesy.

Thank You.

Edit: Proof

zvWmV.png

Edited by Valion_Pierre

I'd just like to say thank you Valion. The Minecraft server would be a much more enjoyable place if everyone donated even a tenth of what you have. I just realised the server is still down and you haven't been able to log on, but your base was never removed or anything. I just used an admin command that replaced the obsidian with smooth stone, a process that is (and was) reversible with one command.

81 Euro on goddamn obsidan... I seriously am not dumb enough for doing such a thing. Seriously. I am not.

I would probably spend all these euros on something different like buying BF3.

Seriously, REALLY?

Oh and btw, you didn't show us the proof you spent all the money on Obsidan only :trollface:.

Well I didn't spend it all on obsidian, perhaps about $20 on obsidian. As I said in the above post I actually mined the majority of the obsidian used. I am not trying to claim that this was all spent on obsidian as it wasn't. I also already have battlefield 3 so there wouldn't be any point in me purchasing that game. Any other attacks you'd like to make?

Edited by Valion_Pierre