Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft Olympics Build Contest

Clavus

Whoever griefed our base, I'm not angry. I'm just disappointed.

This is why, if the server is powerful enough, you should seriously consider getting hawkeye. It's a bit laggy if your server can't handle it, but there's nothing better for grief repairs.

Well griefing is kind of desirable in faction wars. It's half the fun :D Just sucks that people take that mentality into a contest, especially when we're just building for fun rather than reward, it's just totally ruined the experience for me. I log in and see my shell of an arena and silently weep tears of anguish and pain, the salty bitter taste of revenge fresh on my tongue and a beating in my head that can only be described as the drums of war.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you come clean now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will ban you.

Minecraft, it's serious business.

Whoever griefed our base, I'm not angry. I'm just disappointed.

This is why, if the server is powerful enough, you should seriously consider getting hawkeye. It's a bit laggy if your server can't handle it, but there's nothing better for grief repairs.

Well griefing is kind of desirable in faction wars. It's half the fun :D Just sucks that people take that mentality into a contest, especially when we're just building for fun rather than reward, it's just totally ruined the experience for me. I log in and see my shell of an arena and silently weep tears of anguish and pain, the salty bitter taste of revenge fresh on my tongue and a beating in my head that can only be described as the drums of war.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you come clean now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will ban you.

I went over to your arena when it wasn't griefed. I noticed that you used a lot of burnable materials and I seem to have the same problem with wool and wood. We are not the only ones with this problem. But I think it could be lightning. :(

I went over to your arena when it wasn't griefed. I noticed that you used a lot of burnable materials and I seem to have the same problem with wool and wood. We are not the only ones with this problem. But I think it could be lightning. :(

Oh no, it's definitely by hand. I saw someone adding to it yesterday. I don't want to say how though in case it inspires more pyromania.

i hope u already looked at minen becuze one of my stupid members let a guy in and thers no fixing it now.

quoting movies nice, good choice. quoting fail

Edited by greenhillsoldier

Do not post in here to discuss the contest. That's what the main topic is for.

Submit your contest entries here in the following format:

1. Names of players that helped build the structure
  2. Map coordinates
  3. Description of your structure, game and game rules (detailed!)
  4. Screenshots / videos

It's your responsibility to keep your entry in good shape before I start judging. So make sure you keep the area claimed and your faction holds enough power.

You can submit entries until July 6th, 23:59 (GMT+1).

i hope u already looked at minen becuze one of my stupid members let a guy in and thers no fixing it now.

I'm sorry but I think you'll have to try fixing it :V

2. Map coordinates
  4. Screenshots / videos

It's your responsibility to keep your entry in good shape before I start judging. So make sure you keep the area claimed and your faction holds enough power.

heres the thing i had a glass dome above covered in lava thers no glass anymore i could fix it if some one could remove all the lava i could fix it in like an hour and i i siad some one let a griefer in my fac

2. Map coordinates
  4. Screenshots / videos

heres the thing i had a glass dome above covered in lava thers no glass anymore i could fix it if some one could remove all the lava i could fix it in like an hour and i i siad some one let a griefer in my fac

Your responsibility to only have thrusted members/mods. Helping you out with worldedit would be unfair.

Sorry

No matter what will happen, ArenaGames is going to win this!

post-7414-0-94593200-1341491374_thumb.pn

Well, seen as how dodgit is stolen straight from the yog-lympics (as well as a number of other things) I would feel a bit cheated if you did, really. I mean, you didn't even bother to change the name, let along the game itself!

EDIT: More theft of Dodgit has been seen. At least this time it's slightly different because it's automated. I'm actually quite upset by people in this regard :<

Edited by Frizzy