Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft Contest Bans

Just sticking those that I ban during the contest here so they can be unbanned afterwards.

Yolo Faction - general idiotism and griefing.

Iankilzzombies (sic) - griefing rangers base.

Danifung - griefing headcrusher's base.

Gemcat101 + Skarfar - lets just assume everyone is griefing

M4D3 - Unban on request.

BlackBerryBold - Unban on request.

rrose5 - Unbanned: Final warning given.

Edited by awesomeo_5000

Just sticking those that I ban during the contest here so they can be unbanned afterwards.

The following images are not to be viewed by those that are belong the legal age to view explicit content, pregnant women, or the caffeine sensitive.

Entire faction banned - took me 10 mintues to repair the griefing. As far as I'm concerned you have no place in the competition. Lava mountains are against the rules, and putting it so it covers spawn is just plain idiotic, though I got a cheap laugh out of the naked lady.

Dear Friend,

It has come to my attention that I am temporarily banned for supposedly building a "lava tower". I wish to say that I took no part in such actions. I will admit that I erected the au-naturel lady, but I didn't build the tower of lava. I do not know who did it, but my best guess would be england90111, I don't know him and I wasn't aware of his presence in my faction. I must comment on how rude it was when you joined my previous faction "USA" and changed our name to "Weregay", that was uncalled for and you should be ashamed. I sincerely apologize that you had to spend time to spruce up the spawn after aforementioned tower was built, but again, I took no part in it. I would also like to say I enjoy your server very much, and I have donated to the cause of the server. Please consider unbanning me as I wish to take part in the building contest. I look forward to the new map!

Kind regards, radzAns \ :)

Dear fellow colleague,

Today at aproximatley 6:00 PM, I attempted to log onto my favorite Minecraft server, mrgreengaming. I was suddenly dismayed by the fact that I had been banned for no apparent reason. I fancied to discover the reason why I had been banned so I left-clicked the Firefox icon at the bottom of my computer screen and opened up to mrgreengaming.com, my home page. I opened the bans/unbans section on the server to request that my current status be absolved but then pondered upon this putrid thread. Never in my months of playing on mrgreengaming have I ever seen something so atrocious; I had to look away from the screen in order to not spew my bodily fluids onto my new gaming keyboard. I am disgusted that I was banned for this reason and want you to know that RadzAns and I did not commit such an abominable offense to this server. YOLO is a highly respectable faction and its original members, which would be radzAns and I, SuperYuper, would never display such grotesque and idiotic behavior. I am not sure how you chose who to ban but it was indubitably not radzAns and I who executed the making of this tower of lava. As you can see, our faction was open and we could have had some hooligan nutjob easily join our faction and create said tower. You claimed you banned everyone from the faction YOLO, but I clearly saw england90111 on the live map ensuing my ban. Would you kindly reconsider your decision to ban radzAns and I as we did not commit the offense you denounced we did. We now know to be careful with whom we grant access to the almighty faction of YOLO. With great power comes great responsibility.

God's speed,

SuperYuper

Thank You, and have a nice day. :)

Edited by Crashco

I didn't read it. But here's how it goes.

SuperYuper was generally being a troll. Getting in our way, harassing us etc. I thought nothing of it. He then starts inviting me to his faction (Actually called YOLO, you weren't online so...) I joined and changed his name to demonstrate a point. Thats all done and dusted.

I then go to help out a guy repair some griefed land, then see the lady and laugh and screenshot it. But then I notice behind that a BIG HUGE ASS LAVA MOUNTAIN, which by the way is forbidden in the global rules, not just the contest.

Now you can try and blame England all you want. But the real kicker is you can only build in claimed land. And I banned your entire faction. So, how are you going to explain that? Inb4 you kicked him magically before because he was so darn naughty building that mountain. I know your type, and I know that you're probably only one or two people with multiple accounts. But if you want to take it any further and lie some more we can check everything you try to claim and IP ban you, not just from the contest, but from the server.

Take two weeks out and stop thinking you're the first people to invent trolling, and that you gain some sort of funny man status from it. It only goes to strengthen the faction name I gave you earlier.

Dear fellow colleague,

Today at aproximatley 6:00 PM, I attempted to log onto my favorite Minecraft server, mrgreengaming. I was suddenly dismayed by the fact that I had been banned for no apparent reason. I fancied to discover the reason why I had been banned so I left-clicked the Firefox icon at the bottom of my computer screen and opened up to mrgreengaming.com, my home page. I opened the bans/unbans section on the server to request that my current status be absolved but then pondered upon this putrid thread. Never in my months of playing on mrgreengaming have I ever seen something so atrocious; I had to look away from the screen in order to not spew my bodily fluids onto my new gaming keyboard. I am disgusted that I was banned for this reason and want you to know that RadzAns and I did not commit such an abominable offense to this server. YOLO is a highly respectable faction and its original members, which would be radzAns and I, SuperYuper, would never display such grotesque and idiotic behavior. I am not sure how you chose who to ban but it was indubitably not radzAns and I who executed the making of this tower of lava. As you can see, our faction was open and we could have had some hooligan nutjob easily join our faction and create said tower. You claimed you banned everyone from the faction YOLO, but I clearly saw england90111 on the live map ensuing my ban. Would you kindly reconsider your decision to ban radzAns and I as we did not commit the offense you denounced we did. We now know to be careful with whom we grant access to the almighty faction of YOLO. With great power comes great responsibility.

God's speed,

SuperYuper

Thank You, and have a nice day. :)

You know typing like that just makes you seem like a major douche, right?

Yeah yeah, I know. stay out of ban topics if you aren't involved.

Hello all, im GemCat101. I was banned for "Griefing", and yet we only fire-charged a small amount of wool. also KellyAnthony was then one who reported us, but she fire-charged our skyscraper made of book shelves. The sky scraper took us ages to make, and yet she set it on fire just because we fire charged a small amount of wool. This is the reason we spammed her with xp. We dont have any pictures of this but it is true, and even a minecraft user wamoffat says so.

How is it possible for someone not from my faction being able to burn my wooden structures??

This happened 20 minutes ago by the player Xpr0legendX from the faction TheMonkeys.

I saw him in my base (on the live-map), and immediately i started minecraft to check what he was doing there still (because we were sworn enemy's on faction wars.

and there i saw him burning my wooden house, he got scared when i dropped in front of him and he logged instantly! i suspect a alt+f4 even.

After that i was a second too late with Fraps :-(

But still it left me wondering how this could be possible in claimed territory?

After XprolegendX logged off he immediately logged back on as uiltje45 and started to claim my friends's base (theGodz) and these friends are also from my faction on the faction wars map (also sworn enemy's of xprolegendx)

I know i dont have proof, i just want to warn players for (apparently) trusted players on the map that do weird stuff and are being able to grief in claimed territory.

Gemcat101 + Skarfar - lets just assume everyone is griefing

they were banned for griefing me but their land is still claimed like half way around my base and they have nothing built. So could they be disbanded or land unclaimed so i could make my PVP arena, please and thanks.

BTW their faction is animus

post-9041-0-42115600-1341198302_thumb.pn

How is it possible for someone not from my faction being able to burn my wooden structures??

This happened 20 minutes ago by the player Xpr0legendX from the faction TheMonkeys.

I saw him in my base (on the live-map), and immediately i started minecraft to check what he was doing there still (because we were sworn enemy's on faction wars.

and there i saw him burning my wooden house, he got scared when i dropped in front of him and he logged instantly! i suspect a alt+f4 even.

After XprolegendX logged off he immediately logged back on as uiltje45 and started to claim my friends's base (theGodz) and these friends are also from my faction on the faction wars map (also sworn enemy's of xprolegendx)

I know i dont have proof, i just want to warn players for (apparently) trusted players on the map that do weird stuff and are being able to grief in claimed territory.

bermbom are you sure he logged on at uiltje45 because thats my account :S

i know xpr0 is my brother but i didn't knew he knows my pw

Edited by headcrusherxd

He know's your password.

;)

He know's your password.

i dont know his password ;)