Mr. Green Gaming

Mayoc's bday (EDIT: I mean 'Mayco's bday')

Ywa

Gefeliciteerd Mayco!

I want YOU! To play the main character in my next flick: The May Journey!

One evening, you, as the main character, enter a hotel. You find out it's haunted and the hallways seem endless, and you're very scared. Until suddenly a door opens and a frightened girl grabs you in. She's also a captive, but with you she calms down. You don't dare leaving the room and that same night you start having sex with her to calm yourself down as well. Just when you're about to come, the door slams open and a very aggressive ghost is standing there. You and your girl run away some more scary hallways, till another door. The ghost is there, but this time dressed as a girl in jungle clothes. She holds the door open and kicks your girl in and asks if you follow her.

You do so, and inside there is suddenly no one else to be seen. You walk down and when you're standing in the middle of the room, suddenly 3 girls appear, and the girl you've had sex with was one of em. They have spears and torches and they undress you and tie you up on top of a fire. They torture you for hours. Just before you reach insanity, they abandon you. You can't leave and you think you will die.

Hours later, another girl appears. She holds a Newspaper-article in front of your nose about a man who has raped a girl some years ago. You realize that man is you. And the girl showing you the newspaper, is the one you've raped. She explains to you "this is how it was for me. In one night, I've had to expierence extreme fear, pain, helplessness and loneliness. Now you know how it is."

Only after you've expressed the biggest emotions ever, of regret. She won't forgive you, but she lets you go, but will always haunt you, as a permanent punishment for your crime.

What about it? It pays well. And happy birthday, again.