Mr. Green Gaming

Steam Summer Sale 2012

It is finally upon us. The glorious steam summer sale, may you all bask in its discounted awesomeness.

I would list all the games that are on offer each day, but I feel that Reddit has already beaten me to it, and has a lovely presentable format.

Also as a side note, look at your steam profiles, it now shows badges on the right hand side from various sales & things you've been involved with, and how long you've had your steam account (4 years bitches).

One good point in that reddit post is to not buy any game unless it's a daily/flash deal, cause all regular sales last the for the total sale time. Over the course of the sale certain games will be discounted further and if not, you can buy them on the last day.

Anyone looking for a bargain right now the Deus Ex collection, open for another 50 minutes is damn decent, and worth every penny.

Also as a side note, look at your steam profiles, it now shows badges on the right hand side from various sales & things you've been involved with, and how long you've had your steam account (4 years bitches).

5 years, ha.

Maybe I'll finally getting around buying Max Payne 3 now.

5 years, ha.

dvm1di.jpg

OWNED

Edited by Quert

5 years, ha.

dvm1di.jpg

OWNED

You make us all look bad.