Mr. Green Gaming

Dupe knowledge

Factions are starting to know how to dupe and this is a problem. I never saw methods of duplication, but I heard that people know how to (TheMonkeys told me that, they said they know how). Dupe exploits are illegal and people who know how to dupe should be watched from a distance. Dupe knowledge is pretty much as bad as duping, and what faction doesn't (know how to) dupe? Factions like TheMonkeys and LRG know how to dupe, most likely. This has gone far enough, and I suppose those dupers have forgotten how to play fair.

Factions are starting to know how to dupe and this is a problem. I never saw methods of duplication, but I heard that people know how to (TheMonkeys told me that, they said they know how). Dupe exploits are illegal and people who know how to dupe should be watched from a distance. Dupe knowledge is pretty much as bad as duping, and what faction doesn't (know how to) dupe? Factions like TheMonkeys and LRG know how to dupe, most likely. This has gone far enough, and I suppose those dupers have forgotten how to play fair.

chaimanner i can tell you that Themonkeys aren't dupers and no they don't know how to dupe.

i know they have like 40 diamond blocks but they raided it

and who of Themonkeys said that?

i know we have a lots of diamonds.

we dont(know how to) dupe and i think there is no way to dupe now anymore...

we get all those diamonds on a fair way

I checked them out, they don't dupe as far as I can tell and there aren't any released dupe methods that I can find. I more than expect they were trolling you, but thanks for reporting anyway.

Next time send a PM my way and I can look into it, that way if there is a dupe method that's working people won't scramble to find it.

Edited by awesomeo_5000

Chaimanner is a liar.He said that thing just because he hate us.

I never said I hate you, I'm just pissed off that people are duping and you even said you know a method of how to.

Chaimanner is a liar.He said that thing just because he hate us.

If you could first actually prove there is an dupe exploit, I might actually take a look. If there's an active dupe exploit there's a YouTube video of it.

I never said there WERE dupe exploits, I said it's possible. Awesomeo saw someone duping (I will not mention his name.) one time.

I never said there WERE dupe exploits, I said it's possible. Awesomeo saw someone duping (I will not mention his name.) one time.

Just report these people to an admin next time, if you are sure they are cheating, rather than making up new rules and posting your thoughts negatively sided to anyone.

Edited by Mr. Darkness