Mr. Green Gaming

disband request

Denied.

1. There is a way out of spawn using the teleporters. People are not trapped inside.

2. You're probably using lame tricks to get back to spawn because we do not support a "back to spawn"-feature.

Just because you want something doesnt mean you'll get it.

Please provide some better arguments and i might think it over again. Note: being lazy is not an argument.

Denied.

1. There is a way out of spawn using the teleporters. People are not trapped inside.

2. You're probably using lame tricks to get back to spawn because we do not support a "back to spawn"-feature.

Please provide some better arguments and i might think it over again. Note: being lazy is not an argument.

1. if people make walls around all safezones they realy cant out.

2. and we use the end portal to get to spawn

3. i dont want it, its good for everyone, people who just join the server cant go out then ( if ther are walls around everyone safezone

Denied.

Forgive me if I forget something, but how are new players supposed to get out of the spawn?

EDIT:Shitty Typo

Edited by Hundred2

Denied.

Forgive me if I forget something, but how are new player supposed to get out of the spawn?

was wondering the same

There is a tower at spawn with teleporters towards all 4 wind directions. Teleporting you a fair distance away.

and what if there are walls around all safezones?

There aren't? All teleport destinations are still free. Just go beat up whatever faction you don't like and claim their area. That's how the game works.

There is a tower at spawn with teleporters towards all 4 wind directions. Teleporting you a fair distance away.

There aren't? All teleport destinations are still free. Just go beat up whatever faction you don't like and claim their area. That's how the game works.

and what if they arent free?

if i make a wall around all safezones they cant go out...

Edited by xpr0legendx

Sure you go ahead and try that without having sufficient power and coordination from multiple factions.

Sure you go ahead and try that without having sufficient power and coordination from multiple factions.

oke, thanks

If I'm to be honest here, I do kinda support xprolegendx. I understand the spawn has teleporters, but you need to think of how players will react if they see a large wall around the area. Most new players will set out normally, without using a teleporter. With this, there's a chance that players who don't know about the teleporters will leave.

This is speculation, of course.