Mr. Green Gaming

enchanting

just wanted to point out that your aim with the enchanting was to level the gap and make pvp fair... only problem is that now u need multiple members plus pearls to get the high level enchants and have to be able to survive at the table so that ONLY the best players can get to it and enchant well or at all. anyway just pointing it out

Yep. There's good intent with the enchanting nerfing on this server, but I think it could use some improvement.

Yeah, the enchanting and brew area dosent improve pvp in My opinion. It just scares ppl. I had hoped for the setup that was before the creative, but whit enchant restriktions to sharp 3 prot 3. I always go into My peaceful faction while brewing/enchanting. The current system lack the relaxing part of minecraft and Ads more pressure to the game which i really dont like, and makes me and my friends look for other servers.

The brew area is a wonderfull idea and I think this is good :) Only the brewing area in the south west should be more difficult : more lava ?

I think we maybe should unban the enchanting table but only ban the bookcases. In this case everybody can enchant but if you want the higher levels / the powerfull enchants. You'll need to go to the Magicans Monolith (Power besides in numbers or sth :V).

I think this will fix the problem that people with no enderpearls/not much members can actually enchant.

I'd rather keep the bookcases than getting that enchanting table inbase. Those bookcases just adds to much cosyness to my house to be taken away ;)

Besides, unlike brewing where you have to get some nether warts to actually get started, taking a quick visit to the monolith when there's few people one is all you have to do to get a few low lv enchants with nothing more than a few xp levels. Since you can get up to the enchanting table alone if you're quick enough and use the server lag to your advantage, most people should be able to get the low lv echants without much effort. If you can't do that, just bring a friend or faction member. After all, some of the reason behind the enchanting and brewing place was to get people out of their bases now that several of the glitches to get into bases are fixed.

Edited by Arild_

just wanted to point out that your aim with the enchanting was to level the gap and make pvp fair... only problem is that now u need multiple members plus pearls to get the high level enchants and have to be able to survive at the table so that ONLY the best players can get to it and enchant well or at all. anyway just pointing it out

I'd rather keep the bookcases than getting that enchanting table inbase. Those bookcases just adds to much cosyness to my house to be taken away ;)

Besides, unlike brewing where you have to get some nether warts to actually get started, taking a quick visit to the monolith when there's few people one is all you have to do to get a few low lv enchants with nothing more than a few xp levels. Since you can get up to the enchanting table alone if you're quick enough and use the server lag to your advantage, most people should be able to get the low lv echants without much effort. If you can't do that, just bring a friend or faction member. After all, some of the reason behind the enchanting and brewing place was to get people out of their bases now that several of the glitches to get into bases are fixed.

That's the problem ...

That's the problem ...

Apparently I didn't read your post well enough. I agree about the high level enchants, they should be easier to get than as of today without the need to bring ender pearls and several faction members. It does indeed increase the gap between the big ones and small ones. But I still think people should have to go to the monolith to be able to enchant. People are staying inside their bases more than enough already, so having to go somewhere to actually enchant should stay in my opinion, especially since you no longer can ender pearl into peoples bases and bring the fight to them. It does not require much to get the low lv enchants, even though one should be able to get them without bringing someone else. That's what I was mainly trying to point out. But as you pointed out, it should be easier to get the high lv ones. Personally I won't be able to get high lv enchants myself as it works today, even though we have plenty of people. For small factions it is indeed impossible to do.

me im in a peaceful fac and im afried to leave the base becuz of lava bukits and flint and steel and half the time im alone when i had the enchanting bench 3 maps ago i left the base much more becuz my armor made me feel safe and back then i had much more fun on raids last week i went raiding with redgander i went to a fac a big one had some nice buildings i got 4 dirt blocks and some iron ooooo at least last time when i raided i got some potion stuff and at least the iron would have prot one or 2 now i get shit becuz smallert newer facs dont want o go there becuz good old facs hoard around them i feel they dont help any i had much more fun on the last map more may be fun for admins to watch but not for the players srry for the bad grammer