⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

What were the Video Games of your ChildHood?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I remember Sonic for the Genesis.

My dad also played this Alien 3 game, game scared me D:.

Especially when the timer runs out and you see the prisoners dieing. scared me lol.

ahh I think I rented that game, is it a side scrolling game where you have a time limit and you've got to rescue the prisoners before they die? That game scared the shit out of me too.

Yeah watch this vid of the Alien 3 game lol.

Links to Youtube are allowed?

I hated that game, it scared me D: .

Omg Awesome!!! I both Love & hate that game because its so scary!

Any chance you or anyone had played Robocop Versus Terminator ? That was so so cool.

to start with the NES, a console that has been fully utilized by my and my brother

super mario bros. 1, 2 and 3 have been played hundreds of hours, along with Battle of Olympus(great game) <3

we skipped the SNES, but my cousins had one so there we learned super mario world (fap fap fap)

and duck hunt + gun ftw ofc

years later, my brother won a n64 at a local gamestore and we got super mario 64 along with it, which is also a great game

we had great titles such as goldeneye, banjokazooi/tooi and mariokart and in our posession, and then

1998!!

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: OCARINA OF TIME (clusterfap)

epicness

flying cows

kangaroos with pink tails

and 3 apples

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns9f5PMiGYw...feature=related

REDEADS WERE MY YOUTH TERROR

lol

THAT GAME IS THE BEST GAME EVER MADE

ok

got it?

zombine got it?

now

years later, i got the gamecube

titles like super smash bros melee gave me months of joy

and now I'm older and I still play on my wii and my xbox 360

of course I got a lot of steam games(I'm planning to buy l4d, is it worth it?)

my gfx card has failed, so I can only play gunbound or runescape now

forget that last

and rock raiders rocked cock

but try it with CE :D

and yes u can stack the cd's like lego bricks

and by the way, we also could talk about games that really sucked

new topic idea?

lol:

i played alot of commander keen too :) robocop sucks by the way robb :lol:

No No No, YOU SIR SUCK-A-LOT Sucketh the most. (You suck)

RoboCop is a bit of a douche I admit but the dude is a frickin Metal Robot With a huge-ass handgun, instantly making him awesome.

Even if his doucheness levels are off the scale.

Btw, Crash Team Racing was 1000000x Better than any Mario Kart racing game *TAKE THAT MARIO FANS MUAHAH*

Let the controversy begin!

RoboCop is a bit of a douche I admit but the dude is a frickin Metal Robot With a huge-ass handgun, instantly making him awesome.

Btw, Crash Team Racing was 1000000x Better than any Mario Kart racing game *TAKE THAT MARIO FANS MUAHAH*

i just downloaded a robocop movie :o lets see if its good

i just downloaded a robocop movie :o lets see if its good

Thats a really bad Idea.

robocop 2, that game with the lubricated floor, robocop always slided a few feet further when you stopped

and there was this first boss which was very hard to kill, he shot lazors or something and after a volley you had to punch him but there was like a 10% hit chance

I never got much further after

it had cool bonus stages

The oldest memory of video games were sega but... because of repressed memories i dont remember them(joke)

The second oldest which was my second favorite was super nintendo best games were "Zombies ate my neighbors", "Kirby superstar Ultra"(got this one on my DS :D), there were a couple other ones.

Best Ever was N64 Duke nukem was one of my favorite games of all time, got it on my 360 now, if you dont like it buy a gun shoot your penis off and cry to a hooker as she trys to give you an invisible BJ.

Another one that i cant find now adays is penny racers which was before super mario kart(i think) and it had weapons that were permanit to your car and you can modify your car. Other great N64 games: Zelda, Starcraft, 007 golden eye, forgot the name of the last one.... it was with fox, toad, the hippo, and the falcon you were in spaceships shooting shit.

The first game console thing i got was the original Gameboy - the big fat yellow thing. Only had mario on it.

Some time after that i got the Sega Dreamcast with Sonic Adventures, Chu Chu rocket (which came with it) and some JRPG game. I think its JRPG but im not sure what the J is exactly.

Im not sure what order i got the rest in but ive had all forms of Gameboy (Gameboy, Gameboy colour (i had two of those in fact, dont fully remember why) Gameboy advance, Gameboy AdvanceSP then the normal DS which i got before everyone else in the UK :P) I also got the Gamecube, the original Xbox and lastly the Xbox 360 (its shit but i dont like sony)

However, i guess it was the second game i ever played (mario on original gameboy being the first), but Star Wars: Rouge Squadron 3D is my ultimate classic and treasured game, despite the fact i havent played it in years.

The sequels on Gamecube were pretty crap though, but the second was better than the third.

Ive only been a PC gamer for a year and a bit, starting with planetside which, after quiting (against my will) i was told about Gmod :3

I remember playing myst on our old windows 98, pentium II computer.

I was only 5, myst was a bit too challenging for me really.

I also played a game called lego loco which was like lego sim city with trains.

When I was about 9 I got a ps1 (around same time ps2 came out D: ) and I have many memories of that.

My fave game of that period was metal gear solid and that remains my favourite game ever to this day.

Then two years later or so came the ps2 (slim version) and many more memories. I played MGS2 and confirmed I was a Metal Gear Solid nut.

Then two years ago I became a ps3 owner (mainly in anticipation of MGS4 which was fucking awesome :D ) and this time last year I built my first PC.

So actually I have only been a Pc gamer for 12 months.

There thats my entire gaming history :D

I remember playing myst on our old windows 98, pentium II computer.

I was only 5, myst was a bit too challenging for me really.

I also played a game called lego loco which was like lego sim city with trains.

When I was about 9 I got a ps1 (around same time ps2 came out D: ) and I have many memories of that.

My fave game of that period was metal gear solid and that remains my favourite game ever to this day.

Then two years later or so came the ps2 (slim version) and many more memories. I played MGS2 and confirmed I was a Metal Gear Solid nut.

Then two years ago I became a ps3 owner (mainly in anticipation of MGS4 which was fucking awesome :D ) and this time last year I built my first PC.

So actually I have only been a Pc gamer for 12 months.

There thats my entire gaming history :D

The original Metal Gear Solid was a fantastic game. I must of completed it about 7 times. Metal Gear 2 was great too, shame about the Raiden sections in that though :P

Your post has got me thinking, In everyone's opinion, What is there favourite game Ever???

I know Its a very tough question to narrow down, but I'm pretty sure Age of Empires 2 is the best game Ive ever played.

Reason? The artistic quality and the immersion was unlike I had ever seen at the time of release. The graphics technically werent amazing (still 2D) but from an artistic perspective it was perfect. The game really was engaging, smart and broke all the boundaries I had known for games. The only other Video Games I can think of that had such an impact on me where Half Life 1 & 2 - But that was more with the technical achievements + the atmosphere you got from it (using music to add to the tension and scale it felt like).

When i think of my best game ever my mind wants to split it into genres and give best games for them.

So i will stick with Star Wars: Rogue Squadron 3D (yum 3D :3) as its probably what got me into gaming. It always fun to fly around as an X-wing shooting down tie fighters. Its even more fun with the Y-wing and its ion cannon, which fired as fast as the normal blaster cannons, though nowdays ion cannons are charged up shots D:

Theres also a cheat called chicken (dont know why i remember that) where you can play as an AT-ST, though i remember you die easy and move slow :P