Mr. Green Gaming

SMG in zombie survival

I have to agree on that one. They would make excellent MingeTesters! (:D) You always need testers, for your work, right? We are the solution ! Your Future is our Job! Call now 900-GET-A-MINGETESTER-100 and get your free 1 month gametester !

Edited by -N7-BloodGuard Deluvas
I have to agree on that one. They would make excellent MingeTesters! (:D) You always need testers, for your work, right? We are the solution ! Your Future is our Job! Call now 900-GET-A-MINGETESTER-100 and get your free 1 month gametester !

*beep beep beep beep* urr hello is this the urr gametesting bullcrap??? urrr? what am I wearing? Just speedos thanks.

on topic -

Smg blows, its an annoying gun (what is sounds like, weak damage etc..). I demand a chainsaw at 100 kills or something epic that would just be only for the elite players that get to that level. I also downloaded a Longbow in Gmod recently that was pretty rad. I can imagine zombies being pinned to the walls. B) sexy.

nah if you think about it, a player with 100 kills is rarely achieved but not too rare. Also at that stage zombies wouldnt have a serious chance of winning the round, so a special weapon isn't going to unbalance anything. Its just going to let Human players have something to strive to get.

100 kills guns

either double macs with 200 ammo that dont suck like the saw does.

dual autoshottys.

a lazer machinegun.

Grenade launcher.

LAZER CROSSBOW.

etc etc

What....Are.....You.....Smoking?

cause it seems to be working

Anyways clavus already said that he wasnt going to input anymore weapons and many of these are pretty unbalanced or they are retarded

Lazer crossbow? they already have a crossbow why do we need a lazer!