Mr. Green Gaming

xrayers...... D:

oogappeltje

Dear Clavus, Ywa and ofcourse the other admins of minecraft.nl,

If already said this in game to you and here is it again. xDerpina and faction (:S) had full diamond in the first 5 minutes of the new map (I've no evidence for this but maybe other people can support this and I think you also saw it or Ywa). Their mining skill must be over 9000 because that's impossible :/. I didn't make a pic of xDerpina saying this against me;

oogappeltje: wowo, xDerpina your a xrayer you got full diamond!!

xDerpina: nope, we invited this xrayer called basketballgirl or something.

So if he wasn't xraying you should give him a warning because helping xrayers is not allowed!! Clavus there should be something done against xrayers or xray helpers because this shit is getting ridicilous! People are already in full diamond when the map reset has just been there for 5 minutes. Clavus so can you please instal anti xray plugins and check xDerpina's activities (or basketballgirls her). If you would do that then minecraft.nl can't be any more annoyable for me :)

Kind regards

oogappeltje :D

Edited by oogappeltje

i'll explain everything.

When i started Themonkeys it was only Middymartijn and i, to claim land we needed 1 more member so i invited a random player called basketgirl and some numbres.. when we started claiming i discovered a Cave and mined some iron. when Basketgirl came home she inmidietly mined 24 diamond and mine to diamond for my. cause of that i knew she/he had xray. i asked if she/he could mine some diamond for me and he/she mined 26 diamond for me for armour and a sword. after 30 minutes i kicked him/her and gave the armour to middymartijn and thats why we had full diamond in like 30 minutes

greets xDerpina

If people are going to pull the same shit as xDerpina where you invite xrayers to gather resources for you, and then see them banned, I'm going to draw a line. Do not encourage cheating or else I'm taking measures against your faction and your resources.

The real problem is that hackers have too many alts, which they either abuse for xray or just hack the shit out of ppl with. Check the ip of the ppl you ban, if its the same in multiple accounts i think you should consider an ip ban. Though iguess its easy to bypass.

If people are going to pull the same shit as xDerpina where you invite xrayers to gather resources for you, and then see them banned, I'm going to draw a line. Do not encourage cheating or else I'm taking measures against your faction and your resources.

The real problem is that hackers have too many alts, which they either abuse for xray or just hack the shit out of ppl with. Check the ip of the ppl you ban, if its the same in multiple accounts i think you should consider an ip ban. Though iguess its easy to bypass.

It's pretty easy to bypass an Ip-ban. But it's still a good idea I think about those people that have like 4 accounts just xraying on the alts.