Mr. Green Gaming

Long overdue post

Corby

It's been a while, nice to browse over the forums for the first time in a few months. Hope all is well here. Thought I'd just say sorry for going afk from everything pretty much. I don't really have the time for gaming anymore which sucks. Thank you for everything over the past few years and the community has been awesome. I've been real busy with university and snowboarding really. Spent the majority of November and December in Mayrhofen, Austria which had tons of snow so was super fun. I'm doing a few more weeks in France/Austria over the next couple months too so I won't have much time to get gaming, but I'll stop by occasionally probably to say hi. 

Bye folks! 

Can't wait to see your party pics on Facebook.

Most of them aren't safe for facebook, but I'm sure a couple videos/photos will eventually make there way on over the next week or two haha

I love you corby. Never leave.

I'll idle on IRC a little bit if I get the time over the next month or two :) 

Now I want to know the casualty count of 400 people spread over a few months of skiing :V

Not my job thank god, but I know we had roughly 30 in the first week haha, I've been told all the paperwork is pretty long, and half of it still hasn't been done haha

Edited by Corby
Now I want to know the casualty count of 400 people spread over a few months of skiing :V

Not my job thank god, but I know we had roughly 30 in the first week haha, I've been told all the paperwork is pretty long, and half of it still hasn't been done haha

Went dry slope skiing with the ATC ages ago we had 2 injured.

Its like a minimum of 3 pages per person+organization statement/safety documentation + 3 statements for each case(the injured, safety attendant and witness).

I can imagine it being even more with being a larger firm.

Took the safety attendant i knew 3 separate days to organize statements and paperwork.

Edited by Griffon