Mr. Green Gaming

next map should have.

xtissetass

i wanna show u my enderchest, because it's to Op. it's not fun anymore to play on the server. now u wont be able to show your pvp skills now it's the one that could throw the most potions at u. before like buggy said with arild_  was actually fun to play here. not when people are Op and some are not. the next map should be more like the map arild_ played. this server wil get more people on. thx.post-11448-0-69646000-1359365048_thumb.p

all armour is, protection 4 unbreaking 3

I think the problem is that everyone does not have a lot of diamond , so people are scared to pvp when they might lose all the diamond they have in a fight.

I know that in 1.2.5, everyone had boatloads of duped diamond (not saying I approve of this particular way), and people fought all the time because they knew they had backup supply.

Please don't just say something like "Oh if you want diamonds just go mine some." Mining a full suit of diamonds takes a while, and a lot of people just get tempted to xray and then get banned forever - I know that they are temp bans now, but they are long enough that most new players will just leave the server if faced with that. The majority of players are too lazy or don't have sufficient time to mine many ores, and thus many players hide from a fight simply because they don't have diamonds to spare. Sometimes this map I just go out with no armor and a stone sword outside a base to troll, and then it's sad when they see my name tag and don't come out even if they have diamond gear.

Edited by RedGander

Gunna re-throw the idea about a different x-ray moderation style, seeing as we unban after every map now.

http://www.curse.com/server-mods/minecraft/anti-x-ray

PREVENTS cheaters from taking all the good stuff for themselves, without the tremendous overhead of Orebfuscator.

How does it work?

Basically, players are limited in the amount of valuable ores they can mine, based on their play time on the server. Legitimate, non-cheating players probably won't notice because the default limits are generous, but xrayers will be blocked from mining ore too quickly. So cheaters can still cheat, but they can't take more than a non-cheating player's reasonable share of ore. So their only gain is avoiding monsters while digging. They can't mine their first diamonds/"other good stuff" sooner than non-cheating players, and they can't take more total than they could if they weren't cheating.

With our current system, we're punishing people that use x-ray for mining and ignoring those that only use it for an advantage in PvP. A system like this would be accepting the use of x-ray but limiting the economy damage it can cause. 

I also think with a little work the current plug in could be used with this one.

But, ignoring all that the dude in the OP has 32 diamond blocks - how is there a need for more diamonds? Doesn't the ender chest just ruin the point and fun of raiding for fat lootz?

Edited by awesomeo_5000
  • 2 weeks later...

Ye, I think removing the enderchest would add to go raid others. It'll also make mass factions without ownered lands impossible + it's easier to inspect for admins, I bet more than 10-20 players on the server have stuff in their enderchest which could get taken of em. When we raided some kids in the beginning of the map he disbanded and threw his enderchest content at us, over 10 stacks of diamond blocks. If I or any other admin would see this it would be a nobrainer that it'll be taken and we'll be looking for a dupeglitch.

Ye, I think removing the enderchest would add to go raid others. It'll also make mass factions without ownered lands impossible + it's easier to inspect for admins, I bet more than 10-20 players on the server have stuff in their enderchest which could get taken of em. When we raided some kids in the beginning of the map he disbanded and threw his enderchest content at us, over 10 stacks of diamond blocks. If I or any other admin would see this it would be a nobrainer that it'll be taken and we'll be looking for a dupeglitch.

Hope your not talking about me I had 28 diamonds :3 ftw

• 3 weeks later...