Mr. Green Gaming

Unban request

King Miko

1. Your ingame name: SandySweet
2. Date of your ban : 08 Feb 2013
3. What game/server are you banned from : MTA MrGreen race server
4. Who banned you (only if you know who) : SDK
5. Reason why you got banned (only if you know why) : Blocking
6. Reason why we should unban you : I was banned for blocking which wasn't deliberate, I don't do that anymore if you unban me from now on when i fail i'm not even gonna leave my car on the road and gonna press B so nobody can take a picture of me :) Please be more understanding i'm a serious racer not a troll like many people on the server 

why do you say that you dont do that anymore? you went to so far as to ignore checkpoints and chase me with the fcr the other day, only to block me and then complain that i still finished. what exactly would you call that? and i didnt even report you. just dont lie.

Edited by wooozie
why do you say that you dont do that anymore? you went to so far as to ignore checkpoints and chase me with the fcr the other day, only to block me and then complain that i still finished. what exactly would you call that? and i didnt even report you. just dont lie.

Why didn't you take screenshots then? You are as full of shit as RaFaeeL, want me to get banned out of jealousy.

You should be banned from this server for being nazi, don't make me quote you. And who are you to talk anyway you are a former hacker.

Edited by King Miko