Mr. Green Gaming

(videos) NoobStar blocking on Mr. Green MTA server

RaaFaaeL

I separated 3 recent videos of player NoobStar or L/\nce (same person) blocking on Mr. Green MTA server.

Topic with people complaining of noobstar >>>>> http://forums.mrgreengaming.com/topic/13169-warp-admin-abuse/

Topic of -]alw[-Taint3d  >>>>> http://forums.mrgreengaming.com/topic/13485-noobstar-and-kidblue/

Videos!

PS: Put in 720P HD for details

PS: Besides of player NoobStar, other players like Obsidian always blocks.

Edited by RaaFaaeL

What has Mosh I or TicToc ever said that was Racist.. Ever?  Nothing, we are not stupid plus we love all races..  So that untruth is a sad lie and you know it.. Your just mad because you finally got banned..  Maybe if you played by the rules you could still be playing..  Your a half way decent driver too btw..  But you just had to ram and block anyone that was better...

What has Mosh I or TicToc ever said that was Racist.. Ever?  Nothing, we are not stupid plus we love all races..  So that untruth is a sad lie and you know it.. Your just mad because you finally got banned..  Maybe if you played by the rules you could still be playing..  Your a half way decent driver too btw..  But you just had to ram and block anyone that was better...

When did I ever talk about TicToc anyway? lol (she/he is ok)

I don't waste my time taking screenies when ever you or moshpit say something racist about mexicans.

In your case, honestly I don't remember when was the last time you did, but moshpit has done that constantly for the last few weeks. 

Wooziee player was kicked for it actually.

I do ram, and most of the time i do it with other players like dongato, who actually do the same on me lol.

When I do block, is when noobs fuck up my race on porpouse, so yeah I get mad about it, my mistake!

But that doesn't make you less racist.

"I do ram, and most of the time i do it with other players like dongato, who actually do the same on me lol.

When I do block, is when noobs fuck up my race on porpouse, so yeah I get mad about it, my mistake!"

That is your problem.

When you failed everyone needs to suffer for this.

When everyone starts blocking and obviusly ruin my game i end up doing the same.

I cannot say that you do as well though, cause you dont even play in the server lol.

I don't waste my time taking screenies when ever you or moshpit say something racist about mexicans.

In your case, honestly I don't remember when was the last time you did, but moshpit has done that constantly for the last few weeks. 

I do ram, and most of the time i do it with other players like dongato, who actually do the same on me lol.

When I do block, is when noobs fuck up my race on porpouse, so yeah I get mad about it, my mistake!

Only thing i can think of that would thought of as raciest is when I say i speak English not Spanish now talk to me in English.   But whatever im not going to loose any sleep over it. If thats what you think then so be it. Not going to waste me time on your nonsense anymore..

Only thing i can think of that would thought of as raciest is when I say i speak English not Spanish now talk to me in English.   But whatever im not going to loose any sleep over it. If thats what you think then so be it. Not going to waste me time on your nonsense anymore..

I think you are old enough? to know better, when saying "Only thing i can think of that would thought of as raciest is when I say i speak English not Spanish now talk to me in English. ", that's pretty childish but anyway, you've said alot more than just that, then again I never wasted my time on you, so not gonna start now :).

"I do ram, and most of the time i do it with other players like dongato, who actually do the same on me lol.

When I do block, is when noobs fuck up my race on porpouse, so yeah I get mad about it, my mistake!"

That is your problem.

When you failed everyone needs to suffer for this.

When everyone starts blocking and obviusly ruin my game i end up doing the same.

I cannot say that you do as well though, cause you dont even play in the server lol.

I'm mostly on MIX. But when i am on race you are there ruining the fun.

As L/\nce, as MEXICO and as Noobstar.

Claiming that its because other people block is very childish, would you jump off a bridge if they did?

Me (SandySweet)have been banned 3 times lol

But the last ban wasn't based on evidence but on my past :D SDK had been waiting for an opportunity to ban me ever since the previous banishments and as soon as the screenshots of me crashing or being on fire (lol) were posted, bamm banned straight away xD

And now no matter if NoobStar will continue blocking or decide not to, it takes one forum report to get him banned again

Welcome to the 'fucked' club xD

But the last ban wasn't based on evidence but on my past :D SDK had been waiting for an opportunity to ban me ever since the previous banishments and as soon as the screenshots of me crashing or being on fire (lol) were posted, bamm banned straight away xD

And now no matter if NoobStar will continue blocking or decide not to, it takes one forum report to get him banned again

Not really fucked club, more ''we brought it ourself'' club.

Not really fucked club, more ''we brought it ourself'' club.

I maintain the 'fucked' club position

Edited by King Miko