Mr. Green Gaming

The story of your Nickname!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember our first computer, dial-up internet so never being online exept if it was for school.

Then we got cable internet, and a better PC,. and I started playing GTA1, 2, london, 3, VC, SA.

When I got to San Andreas a classmate told me about MTA, so I downloaded that and from there on I needed a nickname. I wanted 'bobo' because that was how people called me those days.. but obviously that was taken already(about 2003 I think), so I added 'frl' to it(stands for Friesland <- my province). After a few days(or weeks) I got told my nickname was boring, so I changed it to: [NL]BoBo[FRL]

Ever since I went online I played MTA on the F.E.A.B. server (Which some dutch people here might still know), when that went down I(and many others from there) came to MrGreen server.

After a few years I started disliking my nickname, due to it looking childish so I started trying new nicknames. the stereotype ones like: pwningownage, cooldude, owningyou, etc, etc...

Then I started trying things with my own name, and it turned out to become: "BouweV"

My first name is Bouwe, and my last name is Venema. see the connection? :)

I've got this nickname for about 3 years now and still like it and probably going to keep it for the rest of my life because so many people know me by this nickname in the magic world called internet. but do have some doubts about it in another digital world apart from gaming..

Hope I didn't bore you. =]

First i got Lastion (my name now) can't remeber how i found that name then i got bored and wanted a new name starting with an L the next song i heard was one from Bionce then i got the name Lionce.... lame i know and yes i'm a dude.

once i got bored by that name (really quick) i thought of something with an H, while doing so my mom was busy in the garden planting well... plants. one of them had the latin name Hedra. 17_1.jpg this plant likes to climb fences like i do. thats how i got the name Hedra B)