Mr. Green Gaming

warp, abusing again.

NoobStar

banned for 1 day for 'trollin'
And that actually means his portuguese friends kept telling him to ban me, abuse much?
Check the logs, I was only deffending myself against those people who only speak portuguese and think I dont get it.
I dont think an admin should ban someone only because kids who speak the same language as him tell him to do it.

Funny how you always feel the need to report my ass for abusing.

I'm not doing this Noobstar, by now you should have known better.

I dont find admins abusing funny at all.

Ive seen you kicking other players just because your brazilian friends complain, thats pretty much abuse.

Wow really? Are people already complaining about players just pushing others off the road?! @ video

You don't play Mr. Green MTA server. Therefore you think so

Everything is to be fun, to the point where someone tries to ruin the fun =/

I'm not an active player. But I've played MTA plenty of times to know what fun is and what not. I'm only commenting on what's happening in the video. That's not bannable or even kickable, in my opinion.

Wow really? Are people already complaining about players just pushing others off the road?! @ video

I'm not an active player. But I've played MTA plenty of times to know what fun is and what not. I'm only commenting on what's happening in the video. That's not bannable or even kickable, in my opinion.

I posted this video when he had already been banned

This video was just to show that he did not suffer abuse. He tries to ruin the race of others.

Whenever he is banned he says he suffered abuse. o.O

I agree, but that wasn't the reason I banned him.

He started flaming at others and just because he's using an alias he thinks he can get away with it and I just had it, I'm not ignoring his insults towards others anymore just because he reports me for abusing every single time.

Edited by warp.

I agree, but that wasn't the reason I banned him.

He started flaming at others and just because he's using an alias he thinks he can get away with it and I just had it, I'm not ignoring his insults towards others anymore just because he reports me for abusing every single time.

90% of the players flame and insult others, yet you only banned me cause your little BRAzilion friends insulted me in portuguese and i fought back. I don't see you banning the hundreds of players insulting each other. hypocrite

90% of the players flame and insult others, yet you only banned me cause your little BRAzilion friends insulted me in portuguese and i fought back. I don't see you banning the hundreds of players insulting each other. hypocrite

90% of the players aren't known trollers and ex-banned.

We gave you to many chances and yet you still act like a retard.

90% of the players aren't known trollers and ex-banned.

We gave you to many chances and yet you still act like a retard.

y u be saying im a known troller? anyway...

I just dont think you should abuse your admin powers by banning people just because you or your brazilon friends dont like them.

I always thought that was the reason why ghost mode wasnt enabled all the time..

Indeed! :) It's supposed to be a fun race server, not serious-shit. Thanks for the explanation btw warp. :)

I dont think its fun if someone tries their best to fuck up your races all the time, but the definition of fun vary's alot.

We should rename our MTA server name back to 'Mr. Green's Party House'. That should clear it up. ;) But your opinion is understandable.

I dont think its fun if someone tries their best to fuck up your races all the time, but the definition of fun vary's alot.

We should rename our MTA server name back to 'Mr. Green's Party House'. That should clear it up. ;) But your opinion is understandable.

I do my best like many other people, and my stats speak for me :D

Yet, I dont go around crying to admins or posting on the forums when someone accidentally or not fucks up my race.

A game's a game eh

• 1 month later...

wow, just got banned by 

warp

for one day, all i did was beeing afk for a second so some players crashed into my car and said i was blocking he banned me !! seems like he is really

abusing

(also just read he banned NoobStar for "trolling" wtf? how unfair is that?` other admins dont even give a fuck what people talk about which is good.)

Edited by ficker