Mr. Green Gaming

[Nugget] Admin Application

-Gameserver: Zombie survival

-Country of origin: France

-Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

My name is Chikennugget1(or Mr.Nugget if you want ;) ), I first played on Mr.Green's Zombie Survival in august 2008 but then I've disappeared for some months (and now I'm playin since january) partially because I played on the first Zombie Survival,on Garry's Mod 9,some years ago,and I was lost when I bought Gmod 10 and arrived on this new Zombie Survival,a lot of things have changed.

When I really played (on january so) I liked a lot the gameplay,and then my experience grew.

About the application itself, I think I'm fit for the job because:

-I am a regular player, I come every evening on the server (globally between 6:00 pm and 9:30 pm) and after that,when I leave my computer,I stay on the forums for a moment (to around 11:00 pm, I go to bed then) So I can check it, see the activity etc... the whole thing from my Ipod (useful).

- I am generally nice with the other players,I'm good-tempered; sometimes I can be angry for a bad thing(insults,idiots...)or for little things (glitchers,stealers...) but if I really got angry angry angry I leave the server for a while,to calm down,but don't worry it happens rarely ;) . I try to put some humour in this violent world, often with acid trips or not,and I'm also talkative and opened. If it's silent I don't hesitate to speak a bit or why not more :)

- My english is good, I can easily communicate with other players, even if I don't understand a word, that's not a matter ;)

- As I said above, I'm active,on the server and on the forum, I can answer to any question/demand when I'm connected. The only thing is, I'm not present the day because I'm working of course, but, unless for an exceptionnal reason which makes me unable to come(very rarely), I'm always present the evening and during the week-end.

If I'm admin,I will,of course,try to do my possible to keep a good atmosphere on the server and make it more fun,trying to set a fair justice.

For the problems of glitching, I will process like that: 1)Warning 2)Second warning, 3) "Ultimate" warning, 4) and if the concerned player(s) glitch(es) again then it's a ban for a certain time (depending of the gravity of the glitch of course) and if they still do it after that, permaban. I don't want to be a dictator, I just want to be fair, why letting a chance to cheaters/glitchers if they really ruin the game and annoy the others? :/

Well, maybe you'll think it's a bit short but it's the essential of my application,hope you like it :)

Edited by Chikennugget1

Hey all !

I vote for Mr.Nugget ( so I said my vote no change the representative of admin :D )

I said , nugget was fair-play and pacifical contrary to the "big noob" ( everytime the noob was french :( )

He was a good english ( contrary to me >< ) and many mates ( :D robo XD ) on the server .

Hum....what else ???...... nothing for this begining night ( just I go to smoke....and bed ( left hand XD!! ) )

I VOTE FOR YOU NUGGET

P.S: Sorry again for my gramary and english syntax .

Good night and Good game ( just for the Geek 8D )

BYE

Hey all !

I vote for Mr.Nugget ( so I said my vote no change the representative of admin :D )

I said , nugget was fair-play and pacifical contrary to the "big noob" ( everytime the noob was french :( )

He was a good english ( contrary to me >< ) and many mates ( :D robo XD ) on the server .

Hum....what else ???...... nothing for this begining night ( just I go to smoke....and bed ( left hand XD !! ) )

I VOTE FOR YOU NUGGET

P.S: Sorry again for my gramary and english syntax .

Good night and Good game ( just for the Geek 8D )

BYE

players cant vote for admin otherwise it would be a giant popularity contest, which roborobb would win several times over

its up to the topcrew to decide (but i personally hacked my way in muahaha!!)

:gmod:

If you speak out your vote for a person it does help. We are not always familiar with players on the server so community feedback is very useful. But in the end it's our choice.

It might take a while before we take a decision. Kinda sucks having to work through all those applications :P

If you speak out your vote for a person it does help. We are not always familiar with players on the server so community feedback is very useful. But in the end it's our choice.

It might take a while before we take a decision. Kinda sucks having to work through all those applications :P

Will you still reconsider the applications, that was locked after the 2nd round?

Like you for instance wrote in mine: "Declined, for now :)"

• 2 weeks later...

+ Youre my friend, thats always a plus, for both of us. (more admin powers for non-admin!)

+ Youre not on zsp, which instantly makes you a better person.

+ I think you would make good admin overall, since youre on everyone's side, even if the other side is your friend.

- And that could be counted as minus too, as that means no unfair ak47 for me.

Horray for nugget!

• 3 weeks later...

Yep we could use a bit of diversity in our admin team, i think nugget would be great for the job i know for a fact that he would never abuse and that he is probably the nicest person i have ever met.........well one of the nicest.

As long as i keep my title being the only american admin(Stop asking if im fat, im average weight...There isnt even a fast food place near, where i live there is a taco bell about an hour away from here but thats it) Now that i got that settled I think that nugget would be perfect for the job

Est-ce que je p

Well,it's time now to talk a bit.I will leave tomorrow for 3 weeks (vacations) and I don't think I will get the occasion to come here often.

So,I would first thank everyone for your support,I like your messages and your vision of me,that makes me really pleasure :)

I don't know if in 3 weeks I will get an answer, because it seems long (and yeah,I won't hide it but I'm impatient to know the results^^),only time will say it to me.

I had many problems the last weeks with my pc,as you could see, so I didn't play ZS but as soon as I come back,I will play again.

In my app I said I was here at precise hours, but now it's vacations,I'm here a long time (playing or surfing the forum),well that's just a correction^^

To Topcrew > I'm sure you're studying all those apps with attention,if you want to contact me while I'm in vacations, just send me a PM ,I will maybe have the surprise when I'll come back :)

Well,it's time now to talk a bit.I will leave tomorrow for 3 weeks (vacations) and I don't think I will get the occasion to come here often.

So,I would first thank everyone for your support,I like your messages and your vision of me,that makes me really pleasure :)

I don't know if in 3 weeks I will get an answer, because it seems long (and yeah,I won't hide it but I'm impatient to know the results^^),only time will say it to me.

I had many problems the last weeks with my pc,as you could see, so I didn't play ZS but as soon as I come back,I will play again.

In my app I said I was here at precise hours, but now it's vacations,I'm here a long time (playing or surfing the forum),well that's just a correction^^

To Topcrew > I'm sure you're studying all those apps with attention,if you want to contact me while I'm in vacations, just send me an MP,I will maybe have the surprise when I'll come back :)

i think you mean PM, not MP, haha

To Topcrew > I'm sure you're studying all those apps with attention,if you want to contact me while I'm in vacations, just send me an MP,I will maybe have the surprise when I'll come back :)

i think you mean PM, not MP, haha

Yeah,PM XD,just used to say MP (french...^^)