Mr. Green Gaming

Zombie Survival: Last Stand

This sounds like a reasonable idea but there is a big flaw...

It would be very dull playing as zombie. The only thing that keeps me playing when humans are camped in an inevitable win position in normal zs is knowing that the round will end eventually. Having a gamemode which will last until humans are dead with the zombies in zs just wouldnt work if the humans are camped well as the round could potentially last forever. The only reason it worked in l4d was because of the fast paced nature of the game and intelligent ai. The fact is, I don't think this would work if it was based on the existing gamemode of zs and it would probably require development from scratch.

That's why half the people start as zombie and the maps that would run it need to be custom made or hand picked.

• 2 weeks later...
Is this coming anywhere in the near future or should I not expect it for a while? :P I understand if you're tweaking the sub-mode to perfection or you're just busy.

He just finished his Infected Wars update and as you saw in the server admins forum there are also some other things to do. And he got his private life of course.

Is this coming anywhere in the near future or should I not expect it for a while? :P I understand if you're tweaking the sub-mode to perfection or you're just busy.

He just finished his Infected Wars update and as you saw in the server admins forum there are also some other things to do. And he got his private life of course.

Yeah, I'm not planning to work on this in the near future. Just too much other (more interesting) stuff.

I think its an amazing idea i agree with the players and also if we could get rid of chems :unsure:

And also when will this be running?

Chems are good. They should not be removed.

Also when it will be running?

Yeah, I'm not planning to work on this in the near future. Just too much other (more interesting) stuff.

The idea is good but there are a lot of things which needs to be cleared,for example:

If there is no time limit,and if humans are very strong and they are standing alive a long time (just imagine that's impossible to win against them),then what do the zombies do?Will they get bonuses according the time humans are surviving or...?

would be cool to like search for weapons or buy them from a store that pops up randomly, and to like choose your "class" before joining the game. like citizien, cop, Swat, hobo, etc with thier special unique way of surviving. like cops do 15% more damage with pistol run 10% slower, etc.

Edited by Sneedbeard
Redgord....you son of a ***** I only made a thread about that that got completly rejected by the rest of society, but when you bring it up Everybody loves it.....Speciesism thats right i said it Speciesism You all hate the cow cause of what he is on the inside!!! :lol:

W...

T...

F?!?!?!

I agree.... Cow wtf?

What have I done now? :V