Mr. Green Gaming

Do yoou belive in UFO?

I always thought about this question, and understood for myself thet they exist.

but if u blive, how do you think they look like? their politics, etc.

I dont know why i have this question... :V

==================================================================

I doand i think some of them are smarter than we...but if they come on earth? what do they need?

I always thought about this question, and understood for myself thet they exist.

but if u blive, how do you think they look like? their politics, etc.

I dont know why i have this question... :V

==================================================================

I doand i think some of them are smarter than we...but if they come on earth? what do they need?

I really don't believe in aliens.... becuse i just don't B) Worthless thread by the way,,,

Edited by Sneedbeard
If they would come, they would obviously rape us with tentacles.

Nah, I don't think there is any other intelligent species out in the universe, than ourselves.

Agree'd. It wouldn't surpise me if there WAS life somewhere out there, but not "intelligent" life.

Lol, fools.

Ofcause they excist.

I can't take what people say "we're the only one here" wtf, how do you know? There are bilions of planets out there, and the earth have been visited before.

>Go visit Area 51, Groom-lake Airbase, test and traning range, NV, USA

Nuff said

Lol, fools.

Ofcause they excist.

I can't take what people say "we're the only one here" wtf, how do you know? There are bilions of planets out there, and the earth have been visited before.

Nuff said

conspiracy theories, gotta love 'em

Lol, fools.

Ofcause they excist.

Nuff said

People have different opinions.

Lol, fools.

Ofcause they excist.

Nuff said

People have different opinions.

Of course there might be species out there, but not sufficiently developed to build spaceships, and then pay us a visit. If there are aliens, it's probably minor organisms, uncapable of doing anything, but float around in water.

If the Ufos saw in the past(Roswell...) were true,then the aliens can travel through space.

I think they exist,we can't be the unic form of intelligence in the whole galaxy.

Fucking great writing.

Excellent, I agree with you, I know exactly the same.

If the Ufos saw in the past(Roswell...) were true,then the aliens can travel through space.

I think they exist,we can't be the unic form of intelligence in the whole galaxy.

Fucking great writing.

calm down, i know its a english forum, but english isnt his 1st language like other people's is, such as me (for instance)

Yeah, i believe in Aliens. I believe in other dimensions, in evolution. Also, i believe there is greater technology on Earth, than we know little about it. When i say aliens, i don't think about green people, but some inter-dimensional species of some sort :/. The universe is very big ! Imagine all those planets like Earth, filled with life :o, all those civilizations !

In my opinion, right now, Earth is a "crap carrier". I think we need about 600 more years to live in peace and conquer space :).

As I said before, there is a chance that extraterrestrial life exist, but if they would exist in the Milky Way alone, we would know that by know. There is a shitload of many complex and huge solar systems across the galaxy, but in order for lifeforms to live, there have to be water.

Although there is water, life requires a whole bunch chemical materials. Scientists have even found water in the freezing atmosphere of Jupiter, Neptune etc. However, that water is waaaay to frozen to actually create life. It either has to be liquid, or just plain gas (steam).

But yeah, scientists have found water in clouds less than a light year away, in the constellation Orion.

Fucking great writing.

calm down, i know its a english forum, but english isnt his 1st language like other people's is, such as me (for instance)

I didnt said like it was bad written, like it was good and the truth, like I love what he wrote

Fucking great writing.

My english's bad? D:

But then again, think: UFO is more advanced as a flying aircraft. And If they come from lightyears away, that automaticly makes them "Intelligent". Because we haven't succeeded it yet. And what if they are just observing us from a far? And only make contact with us, when we are "ready"? Like in, not making war anymore, and united peace?

Mindfuck.

*My dad has loads of UFO books with different theories.

Edited by Botervloot

Redgord Quote : " As I said before, there is a chance that extraterrestrial life exist, but if they would exist in the Milky Way alone, we would know that by know " .

You mean, the government would know, right? Yes, of course they know XD .. and there are many videos out there, from NASA. They say it's debris or some sort of space garbage, but how the hell would space garbage turn at 90 degrees and then deaccelerate. I mean .. :/

Why do most of you believe in government conspiracies? :V

Even though I would rather see a non-governmental space organisation too, I don't really believe the government is keeping something from us (alien related, that is).

After all, they're just people like you and me, and people can make mistakes, like leaking vital evidence.

Why do most of you believe in government conspiracies? :V

Even though I would rather see a non-governmental space organisation too, I don't really believe the government is keeping something from us (alien related, that is).

After all, they're just people like you and me, and people can make mistakes, like leaking vital evidence.

i think that they are hiding something from us, i just dont know what

Edited by ERROR 401

pft. There is far more important things being hidden by the government. As for aliens, you have to accept the idea that they may not be even carbon based species. There are many thing in the universe that man is not prepared to understand. Why does it have to be A. A physical being and B. Based in the same limitations as man (eg. water)

I believe there is life on other planets intelligent or non intelligent, think about it there is billions of planets just in our galaxy but there are no one knows how many galaxys but more than just ours, i do believe in UFO's because they have been dated back to times where the term UFO was never heard of. They have been in paintings back then that actually show them and the people had no idea what the term UFO or aliens even meant.

Mars used to have water(Liquid form, they still have ice caps although they are mostly frozen solid but have been melting just like our planets ice caps.) on it an essential component of life...think about it not all of mars has been discovered maybe there is life on other planets in our solar system but who knows really unless we explore.

Play the game spore you will see how fucking big one galaxy is.

P.S. Most likly the governments(we all dont live under the same government) would hide something like that for obvious reasons.

P.S.S watch the History channel and Scifi channel more(not sure if all of you guys get it probably UK does) it gives you shit loads of information.