Mr. Green Gaming

Do yoou belive in UFO?

i heard many times that there were UFO 'crashes'. The scientists found that the ufo is using some unknown metal... Some think its Titan

I'm pretty sure Mars once was a planet just like Earth, but then was fucked up by a meteor.

Its right, The mars had life before... but the atmosphere was too big, and the gravitation on mars was too low, so half of atmosphere floated in space... in Venus there were Oceans, but they... well... its hot on venus so the ocean is the part of venus atmosphere now...

• 2 months later...
Yeah, i believe in Aliens. I believe in other dimensions, in evolution. Also, i believe there is greater technology on Earth, than we know little about it. When i say aliens, i don't think about green people, but some inter-dimensional species of some sort :/. The universe is very big ! Imagine all those planets like Earth, filled with life :o, all those civilizations !

In my opinion, right now, Earth is a "crap carrier". I think we need about 600 more years to live in peace and conquer space :).

Umm, do you belive in diffrent demensions? That's kind of against The Great N's laws...

I belive in Aliens. And *UFO's. And i belive in Darwin's theory. But i DON'T belive in other dimensions (ofc i belive in the 3 basic dimensions, but not any other than that. No identical galaxy where clones of us live, no other place. Its just space. And planets and stars and all the crap thats in space. space is 3D

I've seen many TV shows about this, and yeah, we havent heard from any other intelligent life, so theres 2 reasonable explanations:

1. They STFU for a GOOD reason! i know this sounds stupid, but they might stfu because of an ongoing war or something, i think there is a reason they dont communicate with other planets.

2. There is no lifeforms that have discovered the WONDERS OF TEH BRAIN!!

And yeah, I can bet everything that i own, will ever own, and have every owned in previous lifes that there is loads of fucking planets with life on them.

FFS, how did lifeforms get to earth? Ice crashing into the unusually hot glowing ball of liquid steel and other hardcore materials. Then the ice melted, the planet became cooler, and we grew. Evolution. Can you really say that ALL the ice in the universe ended up on earth?

*Unidentefied Flying Objects. I see them every day. Before i notice they're just birds.

Why do most of you believe in government conspiracies? :V

Even though I would rather see a non-governmental space organisation too, I don't really believe the government is keeping something from us (alien related, that is).

After all, they're just people like you and me, and people can make mistakes, like leaking vital evidence.

Enough said about goverment conspiracies

JFK was killed by an alien! :V

Seriously though, I believe that somewhere in some galaxy light years away you may find some form of small organism , but its intelligence level will be near non-existent. Certainly none with superior nor equal intelligence.

However, I'm willing to accept they exist if solid facts are produced.

Also, for the whole government conspiracy theory, everyone has secrets, just some are better at hiding them than others.

call me crazy but last year in august i saw red points in the sky..

they were not looking like aircrafts and flew straight a line.

then at 31.12.2008 i saw them again in another city with my friend .. he was like :blink::o

cause i told him about what i see in august last year...

Call me a lier.. but its the truth.

sry for my english if its bad ;)

call me crazy but last year in august i saw red points in the sky..

they were not looking like aircrafts and flew straight a line.

then at 31.12.2008 i saw them again in another city with my friend .. he was like :blink::o

cause i told him about what i see in august last year...

Call me a lier.. but its the truth.

sry for my english if its bad ;)

31.12.2008?

New Years eve.

Yeah a lot of the so called "UFO" sightings are just thai balloons. (with or without LED lights)

Oh and btw:

Redgord Quote : " As I said before, there is a chance that extraterrestrial life exist, but if they would exist in the Milky Way alone, we would know that by know " .

You mean, the government would know, right? Yes, of course they know XD .. and there are many videos out there, from NASA. They say it's debris or some sort of space garbage, but how the hell would space garbage turn at 90 degrees and then deaccelerate. I mean .. :/

If you were space garbage, and you were flying back to earth wouldn't you? :gmod:

Edited by Versnellingspook
Aliens does not exist. If they did, they would be faaaaaaaaar away, light years across the galaxy, in a puddle. Jetting around. Being a tiny organism.

Yeah that's what I ment...

Sry if I'm mistaken, but i thought the word Alien ment living organism in space or something? :P

Theres so many similar galaxies there, you really think that we are the only one with brains? I think there's at least a dousin intelligent species out there.

And at least half of them have more advanced technology than we do.

Maybe they think they are the only creators out there like we do?

Who knows, not me, not you, nobody knows for sure.

Yeah a lot of the so called "UFO" sightings are just thai balloons. (with or without LED lights)

Oh and btw:

Redgord Quote : " As I said before, there is a chance that extraterrestrial life exist, but if they would exist in the Milky Way alone, we would know that by know " .

You mean, the government would know, right? Yes, of course they know XD .. and there are many videos out there, from NASA. They say it's debris or some sort of space garbage, but how the hell would space garbage turn at 90 degrees and then deaccelerate. I mean .. :/

If you were space garbage, and you were flying back to earth wouldn't you? :gmod:

"Space garbage" doesn't just turn 90 degrees, and then continues towards earth. Earth's gravitational field pull the debris towards itself.