Mr. Green Gaming

Yesterday in Moscow...

It was a shiny day yesterday, and it was very hot... The clouds were getting more and more... until... THE CONSIQUENCE!

The clouds were getting more an more! Thousands of spikes were seen in sky!

lets see how it was outside...

This isn't all... The scaryest was that... the TORNADO started

smerch=tornado

THE FIRST TORNADO IN MOSSCOW

hehe... Deluv, the sun is smarter than we and the technology gets "burned" when it looks for the sun. The sun has some "black holes" on it. Not those that can suck whole star systems...

As an astronomy enthusiast, someone who wants to work in astronomy (though is doubtful he will) and who went to work at Mullard Space Science Laboratory, and for 3 days out of 5 worked on the sun, i can tell you that these "black holes" are part of the sun's seasonal cycle. Well, not seasonal for earth but seasonal for the sun - it changes in years.

Anyway, the sun goes through periods of inactivity (which it recently came out of, and it was longer than noraml). The periods of activity involve Solar Flares and these "black holes" that you speak of. They're actually called Sunspots. They are areas on the sun where the temperature is lower. They are also (if i remember correctly) the negative counterpart of a positive magnetic sunspot. Thats all said wrong but its hard to explain and i cant fully remember it. Basically they have magnetic properties, and whenever there is one, there is a positive one nearby. Ive seen them, they're white (who wouldve guessed?).

All this magnetic activity and the solar flares can mess around with the earths magnetic field and damage our atmosphere/ozone, and can also mess around with electronics and cause black outs, though that is normally i bad cases. I do think they can cause adverse weather, but for the first tornado in moscow ever i would say thats more human caused global warming fucking the planet up =]

In case anyone didnt read all that, i'll leave a little fact i learnt (one of many) at MSSL: The sun's atmosphere is hotter than its surface.

We dont know why 0.o

The sun's atmosphere is hotter than its surface.

We dont know why 0.o

isnt it something to do with the gases on the sun?

I guess it could be, when i heard this it was september last year, i dont know how recently they found that out but i guess they couldve come up with theories since then. Just very humid maybe?

Another fact, sort of, but we dont know why light is affected by gravity, seeing as it is just photons.

Global warming. it is there. but its to hyped up by the media, they act like this: "OMG THE TEMPERATURE IS RAISING 1 DEGREE EACH DAY OMG OMG!!! OOOOMG...... please buy our newspaper.. we are poor"

:P

American weather control technology? lies.

Dutch weather control , they want to make you guys feel what kind of weather it is in Netherlands from, September until March.

:o

Global warming. it is there. but its to hyped up by the media, they act like this: "OMG THE TEMPERATURE IS RAISING 1 DEGREE EACH DAY OMG OMG!!! OOOOMG...... please buy our newspaper.. we are poor"

American weather control technology? lies.

Dutch weather control , they want to make you guys feel what kind of weather it is in Netherlands from, September until March.

:o

Lies again it was our technology americans and "ruskies" are sworn enemies.... (my great grandparents came from russia to america XD) but me and darkness are tight yo homeslice G cracker We riding dis hood like a big ocean wave taken dem bitches tornados down to the hole where dem bitches suck it off

to be honest i dont even know what i just said

Words are to long in wikipedia article. your thing is invalid.

and that thing only fawkes up the area around that thing. NOT A COUNTRY ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD.

wrong again mr hundred:

Possible Uses

• RF SETI-type Research
  • RF Signal Monitoring
  • RF Signal Jamming
  • RF Signal Routing & Amplification
  • Utilization of the auroral electrojet as a self-powered transmitter of ELF/ULF signals, i.e. EAMs;
  • Remote non-destructive examination of underwater, buried, or hardened objects through manipulation of the natural tuned cavity magnetron;
  • Space asset protection through removal of destructive ionospheric loading in the event of a HANE or highly adverse space weather;
  • Inductive/evanescent wave coupling with the ionosphere for purposes of energy extraction, transfer, and/or dispersal, including dispersal at point sources;
  • Artificial Geomagnetic storm production

which might just affect another country across the globe

also, Russia supports it as well (just thought id mention that :P)