Mr. Green Gaming

A new Dawn of Green

Duby

• Greens

Scout replaced my m3 on fridge of doom!!! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I already said fridge is a no no until I add in a function for that map in the new system. Please be patient and don't pick that map for now.

Btw fixed the stupid scroll delay when switching weapons. :P 

• Greens

I have finished a patch which should allow assists to act as a kill with the g4k system. Also I have fixed with issue with fridge of doom I believe, so that should be uploaded maybe this evening. 

They always fail, like mental hospital. I loved that map so so much. But every time people couldn't act as a team. It just utterly failed! :<

It utterly failed almost every time. I've played that map quite a few times and I can't remember a time when the map was won. 

Not on Nox, I have seen the team-play, it works.

What map?

you can make this into a meta or jamm it into a thinkhook, and how to get the rest of the value's is to easy that i'm not going to explain.

for k, v in pairs( team.GetPlayers( 3 ) ) do   if ( v:GetPos():Distance( self:GetPos() ) < 80 ) then         print ( "duby learn how 2 code" )   endend

I think duby knows how to code lol.

Edited by lame shot
  • Greens

you can make this into a meta or jamm it into a thinkhook, and how to get the rest of the value's is to easy that i'm not going to explain.

for k, v in pairs( team.GetPlayers( 3 ) ) do   if ( v:GetPos():Distance( self:GetPos() ) < 80 ) then         print ( "duby learn how 2 code" )   endend

I think duby knows how to code lol.

you have no idea.

I know you have no idea Rob, that's why you don't deserve to be spoken to in a polite manor. 

So much pissing and bitching. Give it a rest thing 1 and thing 2!

Just a random idea: To improve teamwork we can add the health + score of the 3 closest humans to the HUD, like Left 4 Dead.

How would this improve team work? I can see it improving healing other team mates but what about collaboration?

Why don't we try a good objective map on the server? Something simpler than mental hospital so that everyone knows what to do and can work together more easily.

Edited by Cheeseman
  • Greens

Alright then its been a few days since I have posted or said anything, but believe me the admins will tell you a different story!

We have been hard at work, working on a new human hud for zs. The current one doesn't scream Zombie Survival tbh, its also just very plain.

So we went with the idea of having a remastered Deluvas hud which would work with this current zs!

So here it is. Please leave comments bellow.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/570024040269673378/44F3F22BE8E5D22B41E16BE27477261D27E884FC/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/570024040269671580/CF908585451414AE3E2A2D6B65573ACC01C0C6D7/

Now then on other news. 

New boss music has been selected out of the provided choices given by the admins. I think you guys are really going to like this!

But you will have to wait a little while as the bosses are going to be temporally be removed from zs. This is required as we need to re-balance the zombie classes and human weapons and perks. 

(These will only be slight changes! But it is needed for a great and fun experience.) 

Ps: Pufulet was right, we did need to do this! ^ I just didn't listen. :P

Now then, onto the third and final item of the update list. We have a new server manager obviously as many of you have read. So if you have any issues or questions please PM Damien instead of me. ^^ Love you lots Damien.

Please leave comments bellow.

-Duby

• Greens

I know some of you have been wanting this for a while, but its been lower on the list. But I found it this evening so I though I might as well do it.

We now have 6 maps to choose from at end game instead of 3.

I wanted to make it 11 but it seems anything past 6 it doesn't like. So I will be looking into that soon enough. :P