Mr. Green Gaming

A new Dawn of Green

Duby

• Greens

Very useful data thanks! I did a small update where zombie range was increased, so this could be an issue perhaps. 

I think we should allow nails to be collected from the mobile supply crates to make it easier to cade.

Your thoughts?

mb it can be have some sence, but need understanding, impressing about good mood/game building piece by piece.

new moment, now it's no sense to fix nails, caz now ppl earn sp faster and mor by kill zombies, than player wich hold cade in good state. speed of earning sp for healing cade wich was before was good.

Edited by 9-th Dragon
  • Greens

I think there are more fundametal issues with zs than that. I don't change those stats every week... In general the population of zs servers have gone down. I think its going through some tough times and we have been hit hard. 

I will look at that bug as well 9th.

most of the pistols are clunky and uncomfortable to use, especially the p228 

remove guns 4 kills, it's entirely worthless and horribly implemented, add Alyx Gun, Chipper, and all other G4K weapons to the crate.

Blowtorch still has no recharge time 

add my pulse rifle model (fag :V)

remove immortal protector and add the pulse SMG back as the most expensive SMG, buff the damage and knock the clip size up to 30

re-add the crowbar, nerf the damage.

re-add annabelle(?), newer more high-quality model could possibly be added (If I can find one)

re-add SMG (new similar custom model supplied)

re-add Crossbow

re-add shotgun (custom model)

gonna look at the Aegis eventually

Edited by Braindawg
  • Greens

This is the latest update with in-depth details.

It will be live later today.

I have conferred with many admins and members of the community and discussed the current issues with zs and how we can make it better and bring the player count back up. 

Some of these decisions were made in the interest of the community as a whole and not to a select few's opinions. 

Details:

New additions:

-Aegis kit. (Beta)

Re-Added:

-Spitter zombies class with re-adjusted attack patterns. Unlock infliction ( 0.6 )

-Progression SP, so new people can get at least a mid tier SMG by the end of the game.

-CrowBar in the loadout.

Adjusted:

P228, fire rate. 

USP, clip size.

Removed:

-Guns for kills system. (People seemed confused and it made the game a lot harder for new people to grasp. All the weapons are back in the crate bar the Alyx gun.)

Now some of you may feel that this isn't for the best, but we are fighting for a small piece of a small cake currently. So we need to make it as easy as possible for new people to understand. 

I have been supplied with some new models which after some discussion with the Dev team may be added. So new weapons may be inbound.

Now there is something which Ywa needs to do in order to make things smoother! On the join screen we need to re-add the old one, then add tips onto it explaining the crate system, SP and that we don't use suit zoom. This is key to making it clear how to play the game before getting into the game! 

Please report any issues.

-ZS Dev team

• Greens

I think the old dl which was re-added is pretty bad. People are taking ages to connect, so I think we should revert back to using workshop. It was so dam fast for people to connect download everything and play. Thoughts?

if i right understand zombie have increased range for damage humans, but why zombie have decreased prop hit range?

humans should have 5sec damage protection after respawn/redeem.

and need think about rifles wich humans got when redeem after death, caz at start get m4a1 - it's unbalanced thing

etherals +15% for visibility, caz it's real hard when team of it start rush using TP.

Edited by 9-th Dragon

I like the idea of human spawn protection, but it can't be ridiculous like before. 

respawning with an M4 is crazy, comeback with a deagle or dual elites is fine as is.

it's crazy when zombies maximum 2-3 ppl, but when it more like 6-7 or more and suvivals has 4 ppl alive, it's a good idea.

melee by crowbar or axe unreal versus just 2 fagsties, that is hard and unbalance

Edited by 9-th Dragon

need think about analys when survivals should got better weps in different situations.

For example, if survivals have 3-4 ppl vs 10 and more zombies, it's good idea with good rifle, but in situations when 10-20 survivals and 2-5 zombies - badly thing gave humans overpowered gunner.

need also think about variants of gaving better gun, if redeem was on moment when zombie 70-90% and in their team spawn boss.

• Greens

Its very hard to balance things out. I have got a few idea's for balancing out some perks etc.. But in essence you need to make Zombies OP when there aren't many of them and not so much when there are lots of them.

I think I will tinker with the comeback perk and what weapon it gives you depending on infliction. 

I have also got a new solution to the hammer. You will either love it or hate it.

Hammer: Torch has a clip of 30. It fires at a rate of 0.05, it recharges at a rate of 0.4. Heals nails 1HP per 1 clip unit. Giving 1 SP per primary fire. 

Hammer: Nails, when nailing you will only receive nails on a timer. Once you have used a nail (Max 3) You will wait 40 seconds for a new nail.

It will give it to you as it would do at a crate. This will make cading easier in hallways and other such places not requiring a crate to keep the cade alive. 

I have this finished and glitch free, but I want some opinions.

Thoughts?

(Crate doesn't give nails)

Edited by DubyXD