26 members have voted

1. 1. What should the Server Name be ?

• Action Packed (Fun) Zombie Survival
    • Unique and Fun Zombie Survival
    • Unique Zombie Survival
    • Impossible Zombie Survival
    • Intense (Fun) Zombie Survival
    • Crazy Fun Zombie Survival
    • Other: (Will add more options to poll as they get suggested)
    • Left4Green Zombie Survival

• Greens

We need to bring a form of interest to the server again.

Atm people just think its a normal 3.0 server which is empty most of the time.

It would only take one day of having 20 players to turn it right around again. So I think a good name which stands out like left4green should be done quickly. :)

Wasn't there some talk a while ago about changing the server's region code to attract more North American players? The most popular ZS servers like HG are packed with up to 90 players on the weekend and seem to be all Americans. I feel like Mr.Green is completely unknown to the world outside of Europe besides for a few people who happen to stumble upon it.

Mr. Green | Generic Bullshit | Look we're different | Please join | Donate now and become admin |

Mr. Green Zombie Onslaught or something like that should do just fine.

also emphasizing the fact that it's an EU-central server would probably drive away a hefty amount of US players (which there's a lot of, see Cheeseman's post)

Edited by Braindawg

I'm just going to throw this out there but why are we calling this game mode "Zombie Survival" in the first place? Sure, Its somewhat based off of JetBoom's game mode which he named "Zombie Survival" but if we coded our own custom zombie game mode don't we deserve to call it whatever the hell we want? Why are we using the name which JetBoom came up with; if its a custom game mode why not give it our own unique name?

Anyone who sees the name Zombie Survival is going to assume its your typical NOX style zombie game mode. 

I think we need to differentiate ourselves from the pack of regular Zombie survival servers in order to attract interest.

I like Braindawg's suggestion of Zombie Onslaught.

Edited by Cheeseman