NEW donation system

Clavus

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who prefer 'the hood' over snobby tophats:

post-3-1228840013_thumb.jpg

Aligning hats is a nightmare. I have different settings for Terrorist / Counter-Terrorist, Combine, and all other models. Still a hat might look a bit misplaced on some of the models.

EDIT:

If you're in a futuristic mood...

post-3-1228840847_thumb.jpg

@ first post in teh thread

I think you should be able to buy ammo as human ;D It would be awesome, like, if zombies are close to raping you and you barely have ammo left, you can easily purchase via the greenstore. However, it should not be cheap. Let us say if you get 100.000 green-coins when donating 10$, 100 ammo for the gun you're holding should cost around 5000 green-coins. :D (Ok, maybe that's a bit to much :P But at least 1000 coins)

And also hats, new guns, new zombie classes and perhaps moar luck with rtd :)

If u will complete all the achivments, then you will on the donation level 1. After completing the achevments you will have to complete the harder achivments like kill an admin with 30 headshotsan all like that. well... about achevement "Emo" you will have to complete 10 times. about other achivments so on.

Nice idea?

No, I'm not going to couple achievements to the store. They're a separate thing.