Mr. Green Gaming

NEW donation system

Clavus

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will there still be some from of donation system, like a user title and the extra weapons?

From what most people say who've donated (that I know of) that they were the main reasons they donated (alongside showing community support)

You can now edit the title yourself. Although everyone that donate 10 euros in one go will still be able to request a title, but they won't be able to edit it unless they buy the Title Editor ingame.

As for all current donations: all the titles and euros will be translated to the new system. You can use the GC to re-buy some items, like the extra weapons, but you'll have a lot more options on what to spend it on.

Oh and by the way, I'm done coding. I'll update later tonight, don't expect everything to run smoothly instantly, there's always a few nasty bugs lurking :)

and how does it cost? :blink:

and ive donated i dont have greencoins ;-;

and how can i open the green shop or how does it calls...

and... How??????????

can you tel me more about hat code @_@???

Type "!shop" in-game without quotes, then select whatever you want to buy. The update just arrived recently, so it works now.

Hmm i've been thinking about something..

What about that : Earn extra GC when humans win a round (That's pretty hard in fact).

Edit : if you could add an option to switch on/off autoswitch weapon, that would be great too.

Edit2 : Possible to make medikit as usable medikit and not instant use when earn, that's a lil' bit annoying to get health but already got 100hp... :P